Giveaway of the Day - MultiSet(100$ soft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
SOURCE: *www.giveawayoftheday.com/multiset/
Want to create a WindowsXP installation disk that will automatically install the OS Windows without asking questions about username, product key, time and locale settings? At the same time your favorite applications are automatically installed, the necessary keys are entered into the registry, drivers are updated, new patches (service packs) from Microsoft are installed. It’s possible and you can do it easily with Almeza MultiSet! Almeza MultiSet will automatically install all the applications you require, either onto your original computer or onto a new one. It’s an ideal solution for rebuilding your systems quickly!
Besides, Almeza MultiSet can create bootable CDs/DVDs. Such disks can be used as a rescue means after a system crash. To completely restore the system, you will only have to insert such a disk into the CD/DVD drive.

U HAVE ONLY 21 hours its now or never

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
whatever's been mentioned as the features of this installation can be done using nLite.
nLite is a customization software for the Windows series of OSes which allows you to tweak the installation settings, add or remove drivers, add or remove the default programs installed with Windows and a lot more.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
havent tried nlite, but its good :)

please give a try.. though i'vent started using it :)

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
how about some screenshots:

*img405.imageshack.us/img405/9681/image1ry3.th.gif *img516.imageshack.us/img516/9555/image2jn2.th.gif *img516.imageshack.us/img516/3249/image4ox2.th.gif *img516.imageshack.us/img516/2693/image5ef4.th.gif *img516.imageshack.us/img516/44/image6ml1.th.gif

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
narangz said:
We need a separate section for giveaways now
We have a sticky thread but it isn't maintained much.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70901

hey guys I have downloaded it but tell me is it necessary to install it and get in registered online?I mean there is a .key file included and the readme saya we just have to put it in the installation directory.The problem is I don't have any windows installation right now so if somebody has installed it please tell me.thanks!

narangz

Web developer
The_Devil_Himself said:
We have a sticky thread but it isn't maintained much.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70901

hey guys I have downloaded it but tell me is it necessary to install it and get in registered online?I mean there is a .key file included and the readme saya we just have to put it in the installation directory.The problem is I don't have any windows installation right now so if somebody has installed it please tell me.thanks!

That's what I am wondering :confused:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
This comes with a key file as a download. Is there a need for activation.

Also is it valid only till Feb as shown on the sharing services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom