Give me reasons to buy orginal windows 7!

OP
NiGHtfUrY

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
do some background check on the member like his no. of posts,replies in that thread etc to make sure he is not some 4-5 post new member.also the dreamspark account in that thread gives win 7 pro keys so you don't have any choice but keys are universal & works for both 32bit & 64bit.win 7 pro is more than enough for a typical user & 64bit is must if your pc has 4gb or more ram so go with 64bit as many games now-a-days demand lots of system ram besides graphics card ram.after getting the key all you have to do is use it after installing windows & then use activation wizard(just type activation in start menu search box).

This clears many of my doubys thankyou so much andhe is a very reputed member here. :)
I will surely go with the 64 bit one :)

- - - Updated - - -

If you can afford buy.Its difficult to give reasons to buy it.

You can invest 7k in extra hardware or save money .

Arent stability issues a good enough reason?And the free anti virus?

But still you are right 7k is tooo much,i hope i can get it cheaper :)

- - - Updated - - -

Buy win 8.1 if u can

No touch screen monitor for me for like another 5 years.
I think windows 7 will be more than enough :)

- - - Updated - - -

@OP: u won't be able to convince your dad for windows 7
and u know that its a human tendency to go towards cheap.

once u start earning (if u r not employed now) then u can buy it without asking for a permission from dad...

I am also thinking that i wont win this time :p

But spending 1k for antivirus every year isnt cheap either. :p

snap

Lurker
This clears many of my doubys thankyou so much andhe is a very reputed member here. :)
I will surely go with the 64 bit one :)

- - - Updated - - -

Arent stability issues a good enough reason?And the free anti virus?

But still you are right 7k is tooo much,i hope i can get it cheaper :)

- - - Updated - - -

No touch screen monitor for me for like another 5 years.
I think windows 7 will be more than enough :)

- - - Updated - - -

I am also thinking that i wont win this time :p

But spending 1k for antivirus every year isnt cheap either. :p
there are many free antivirus which do a great job, no need to pay

and as said before, you can get the the exact same experience ie: stable and genuine windows with the antivirus you are talking about but i don't support buying pirated softwares ;)

Last edited:

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
I have one dangerous doubt !!: :reading: :facepalm:

presently I have windows 7 professional genuine OS running in my pc .

In Future suppose if my pc failure to start by any cause ( motherboard problem ) , then obviously I will buy a new motherboard or complete PC . , then my doubt is how to use my genuine Windows 7 professional Activation Key that printed in DVD Cover , which is already activated ???

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused::confused:

I have one dangerous doubt !!: :reading: :facepalm:

presently I have windows 7 professional genuine OS running in my pc .

In Future suppose if my pc failure to start by any cause ( motherboard problem ) , then obviously I will buy a new motherboard or complete PC . , then my doubt is how to use my genuine Windows 7 professional Activation Key that printed in DVD Cover , which is already activated ???

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused::confused:

That's not a problem. You just reinstall windows, use the old key and if it fails to active then you call Microsoft Support at 1800111100 and tell them the problem. They will give your the activation code whic you can use to active your copy of windows. I've encountered this situation and myself too.

Top Bottom