Give a miss call & Freecharge donates Rs.20 to Nepal Victims and also you get Rs.20 recharge voucher

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
*i.imgur.com/ZnH1wH2.png

Source: *twitter.com/FreeCharge/status/593043700374110208/photo/1

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: Give a miss call & Freecharge donates Rs.20 to Nepal Victims and also you get Rs.20 recharge vou

How do they monetize a missed call, for helping people?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Re: Give a miss call & Freecharge donates Rs.20 to Nepal Victims and also you get Rs.20 recharge vou

It says wrong number. Is it a Nepal Number or Indian number?

- - - Updated - - -

How do they monetize a missed call, for helping people?

Advertisement probably. Once you get the Rs. 20/- voucher you visit their site and end up recharging more.

ashs1

Padawan

It says wrong number. Is it a Nepal Number or Indian number?

- - - Updated - - -

Advertisement probably. Once you get the Rs. 20/- voucher you visit their site and end up recharging more.

Add 0 before the number and then call.. It will automatically stop ringing after 2-3 rings..

Recharge Done.. Still don't understand what's the catch here..

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

I'll just give a miss call. Don't require recharge code, so I'll just share it here. :)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

I'll just give a miss call. Don't require recharge code, so I'll just share it here. :)

Same here. I'm on postpaid and don't require the code. I'll share it too.

We all should help. A missed call will cost us nothing but just few seconds.

I donated through FB too. Hope that reaches them.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

Add 0 before the number and then call.. It will automatically stop ringing after 2-3 rings..

Recharge Done.. Still don't understand what's the catch here..
They get millions of phone numbers just @20 each. It's a good way to collect info for advertising.

$hadow

Geek in making

Yeah there must a big catch there.

OP
swatkats

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Re: Give a miss call &amp

They get millions of phone numbers just @20 each. It's a good way to collect info for advertising.
Not really. They have Enough money in their banks to Spend on Advertising, that is through this method they'll shell out around 10-20 Crores.
There is no catch, They get Free Publicity, That's it

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Instead of giving miss calls, why the damn you guys are acting like CIA ??

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

My Coupon Code is NPSWXA9L. Use it before someone else does :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Tried calling with zero prefix. Says something like, "this number is booked for service activation", or something (not much audible). Money also didn't deduct. Will try again later.

OP
swatkats

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!

*i.imgur.com/RqzfLFa.png?1

They gave up quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Instead of giving miss calls, why the damn you guys are acting like CIA ??
Exactly mate, Moreover they are not an New company. Everyone is aware of them.

Top Bottom