Girlfriends are responsible for road accidents !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Great so chowmein and burgers cause rapes and now GF causes accidents, excellent. Astounding logical reasoning capability of our 'netas' and 'khaps' is for all of us to see. I am pretty sure if these people ever took CAT they will score a 100 percentile in reasoning section unless promteric applies its logical reasoning and normalizes their scores :p

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
*i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

pratyush997

Inactive
^... Dirty mind gets to troll on seeing this pic lol

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
why could'nt this dumbsh!t neta say that
DON'T TALK ON PHONE WHILE DRIVING
whats the need for dragging someone's GF into this
i wonder what would have happened if he would have said
accident mobile phones ke waje se hota hai

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^Infact that would have made more sense. Talking on phone while driving is really not a good idea and one could be blamed for that but our netas do prefer to launch a self-proclaimed, highly inquisitive, self conducted(can't think of any other adjective right now) research results as their explanations. We should applaud them on all the hard work of 2 min's they put into their research actually which results in such brilliant conclusions.

On a more serious note he could have simply said that mobile phones are one of the important factors resulting in accidents that people choose to ignore. That would have made much more sense. Trying to mask your own flawed enforcement of traffic rules and then going on to blame someone's girlfriend, who might just be sitting at home watching TV, for these accidents is just plain stupidity.

But still my favourite conclusion is- Burgers, chowmein and pizzas are the reason for rapes in Haryana. I mean one has to be a master in endocrinology to explain such bizarre hormonal imbalance. It's sad that our doctors and researchers still can't match the level of knowledge of endocrinology that our khaps possess.

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^our netas being politicians are (ironically) politically incorrect
he could have said it nicely
please don't talk on phone to your wife/girlfriend/boss/etc while driving and even if talking is that important use bluetooth headset :)

this reminds me of another incident when "Ghulam Nabi Azad" was our health minister or something
he said
"homosexuality is A DISEASE"
news people and magazine writers heard it as
"homosexuality is An infectious and highly contagious DISEASE"
whereas that dumb-ass minister should have said
"homos*xuality is psyhological illness stemming from s*x abuse in the homos*xual's childhood"

and can some give a link about *pizzas,burgers,chowmein causes rape?* i want to see which PoS khap said this

Last edited:

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Don't eat chowmein, it leads to rape, says Haryana khap leader : India, News - India Today here you go. Best joke of the century

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
please don't talk on phone to your wife/girlfriend/boss/etc while driving and even if talking is that important use bluetooth headset

WTF is this? Its gonna cause lack of concentration anyways, just cops won't fine you. Why Bluetooth, even handsfree and can do this! Half the population doesn't know about traffic manners and complain about bad roads & management!

news people and magazine writers heard it as

That's the job of media, to exaggerate whatever has been said and misguide the public. :banghead:

Flash

Lost in speed
WTF is this? Its gonna cause lack of concentration anyways, just cops won't fine you. Why Bluetooth, even handsfree and can do this! Half the population doesn't know about traffic manners and complain about bad roads & management!

One of my friend, who is a bike-racer often argue about this. As per him, Helmets with in-built Bluetooth won't distract the riders as it comes with a part of helmet and one doesn't need to care of the accessories while riding. I often wonder what an idiotic reply that is, but he is still strong in that.

Our mind can really concentrate on only one thing. A distraction is a distraction, no matter how sophisticated we are.

*www.ake-electronic.de/motorbike-communication/Bilder/Anwendung-PB-HC2-300-en.jpg

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
One of my friend, who is a bike-racer often argue about this. As per him, Helmets with in-built Bluetooth won't distract the riders as it comes with a part of helmet and one doesn't need to care of the accessories while riding. I often wonder what an idiotic reply that is, but he is still strong in that.

Our mind can really concentrate on only one thing. A distraction is a distraction, no matter how sophisticated we are.

*www.ake-electronic.de/motorbike-communication/Bilder/Anwendung-PB-HC2-300-en.jpg

Exactly! In traffic jams or congested roads, one can hardly talk to passengers when trying to maneuver the vehicle without denting the vehicle. Mobile phones, girlfriends, are not that responsible for any accident as much the reckless driver is.

Alok

Adventurer
Wtf, these leaders seems good time pass joker for us :-D
btw his statement is totally wrong, my girl don't let me speed up bike above 50-55kmph :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom