GigaSmilies - Feature/Smilie Request Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vaibhavtek

Gigacore and Charan make a new section named Submitted Smilies just like Aqua Smilies and Yahoo Smilies. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif

In this Submitted Smilies Section u will give the smilies submitted by the members/users.

And make a dialog box just like About named the dialog box as Smilies Submitters which will contain the name of Smilies Submitters (members/users who had submitted smilies). *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif

If u will do this I am sure u will a huge list of Smilies.

Even I will submit amazing 20-25 smiles..!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif

Also can u just make a new feature in Settings section named Startup which when user select ur Gigsmilies will automatically start when the user will start the computer but in Tray Mode just like ZoneAlarem, AVG etc etc.

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10a.gif

See my Avatar *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/12a.gif

When will be the new version of Gigasmilies release*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/41a.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@Vaibhav: we will look into it. it will take a little more time to release the next version cause everyone is having their exams :p.

adi007

Youngling
browser integration,export and import feature,add our own smilies,add a hotkey for each smiley,add smiley even when the gigasmilies is not working...etc..

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
yup the next version will take quite a long time since all of us have exams. We will try to release the next version with lot of features...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom