[Complaint] Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 RMA Experience

rahulyo

Journeyman
Hello friends ....

I Gave my Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 rev 2.1 to Accel frontline Nashik forRMA on 8 dec 2012. I got call from Accel on 25 dec 2012, He said that "ur mobo arrived pls come n take it " . So i went to Accel frontline Nashik center .They put UD5 in front of me, That mobo is Not sealed. Just wrapped in plastic bag .I took it out from the bag, it looks Old, dusty ,PCB bent , back panel SPDIF port bent . So i didnt accept it . Accel sent taht mobo to RMA (Rerma) .
Till now i don't have any clue about the mobo .

Today i called Accel frontline he said tht " I dnt knw whr is ur mobo ? whn i get will call u ":evil:

Call id :- GBTADE120000017DW.

So can anyone help me regarding this matter ?

Attachments

• IMG003.jpg
    IMG003.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG064.jpg
    IMG064.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG073.jpg
    IMG073.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG074.jpg
    IMG074.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG075.jpg
    IMG075.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG076.jpg
    IMG076.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG078.jpg
    IMG078.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG080.jpg
    IMG080.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG082.jpg
    IMG082.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG086.jpg
    IMG086.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 124

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
what was the problem of your motherboard?
Give rma number here and then start writing mails to ACCEL higher authority with copy mark to GIGABYTE authorites with all the details .

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Send the copy of the RMA receipt and the name of the person you had a word with via PM to me. No guarantees but I'll see what I can do.

OP
R

rahulyo

Journeyman
Got replacement mobo . I didnt accept it .

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Attachments

• IMG316.jpg
    IMG316.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG350.jpg
    IMG350.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG351.jpg
    IMG351.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG352.jpg
    IMG352.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG356.jpg
    IMG356.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG358.jpg
    IMG358.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG361.jpg
    IMG361.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG378.jpg
    IMG378.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 124
OP
R

rahulyo

Journeyman
Pls Chek this :-

*www.erodov.co... | Facebook

22/1/2013 :-
Today morning at 10.44 am got call from giga . The person who called me was very rude. Blem me tht "u traping us, trying to blackmailing us . No one in India give new replacement product after 2yr . Our company (Gigabyte) not give u any new motherboard as replacement . Take Mobo which i give . " Also said " Y r u Posting on FB ?"

OP
R

rahulyo

Journeyman
To Gigabyte :-

You made me wait for approx 2 months, given me a replacement board with bent pins and Dusty motherboard, being rig-less during that time and wasted money and my time, facing your service agency's rude behaviour and after someone intervened you guys decided to either give my old board after so long or with an option for long with only Rs. 2,200 worth of credit note? What kind of logic is this? I paid for the product- its not a free product. This is not fair and I am posting this in all forums so that people will take some caution while dealing with you.

How can I trust a repair job when the repairs were done while the board is covered with dust? How can I know that you people are buying time for yourself and wasting my time to save your service center's reputation? Its even more shocking that Gigabyte India is actually defending the service center. FYI, Asus has reasonable RMA policy. They have even replaced motherboards that were more than 2-3 months old. Sapphire given me a higher model of the GPU when I RMAed it. So did AMD... so why is Gigabyte being substandard about it?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Pls Chek this :-

*www.erodov.co... | Facebook

22/1/2013 :-
Today morning at 10.44 am got call from giga . The person who called me was very rude. Blem me tht "u traping us, trying to blackmailing us . No one in India give new replacement product after 2yr . Our company (Gigabyte) not give u any new motherboard as replacement . Take Mobo which i give . " Also said " Y r u Posting on FB ?"

Have you recorded that conversation from the very beginning? If yes, they you have done a very good job. Just upload it in that facebook thread and post the same in Gigabyte world (main page) and see the drama being unfolded.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
I would love to see how this turns out.
Getting seriously allergic listening to crap about after sales service and wasted months in rma.

OP
R

rahulyo

Journeyman
Have you recorded that conversation from the very beginning? If yes, they you have done a very good job. Just upload it in that facebook thread and post the same in Gigabyte world (main page) and see the drama being unfolded.

Ya i have all call recordings.

OP
R

rahulyo

Journeyman
Then do what I've posted. :p

Got the call from Gigabyte representative . She pressurize me to take an old motherboard . 1st she refused that i got 2 times damaged replacement . When i said have proof thn she said ok ,but take this old motherboard if anything happens in future call me.

I paid full amount for product . Got 2 times damaged product as replacement . After this y i take chance again ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom