Ghost in Technopark? A Real life experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

poolsharktom

Hey those snaps are taken from the technopark road only. both of the snaps are of the technopark road. but the first one is on the way to the technopark, and the second one is the way back from the technopark.

I dont know whether there is a ghost or not. but many people experienced some strange incidents.

One more fact is that, the place is infamous for the drug and liquor mafia related to the university campus.

But logically, if there is a god the would be an evil. invisible forces are there in the nature, but i dont know if we can call them as ghosts.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Hey those snaps are taken from the technopark road only. both of the snaps are of the technopark road. but the first one is on the way to the technopark, and the second one is the way back from the technopark.

I dont know whether there is a ghost or not. but many people experienced some strange incidents.

One more fact is that, the place is infamous for the drug and liquor mafia related to the university campus.

But logically, if there is a god the would be an evil. invisible forces are there in the nature, but i dont know if we can call them as ghosts.

Hey thankx for the info !!

and can u ask some ghost to call me (or) just for a date , especially the " girl ghost" cause i have a dream of dating the girl in here ghost stage !! that would be fun :D:D

P

poolsharktom

and can u ask some ghost to call me (or) just for a date , especially the " girl ghost" cause i have a dream of dating the girl in here ghost stage !! that would be fun
Fine, if you are really interested to date with a girl ghost, please come to this place. we can introduce you to some guys who is researching the paranormal activities in university college and show you the places where it reported.

If what we heard is true, you won't be disappointed. and please make sure that you have enough balls for that !!!

[ Don't brag brother..and please don't take it too personal ]

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^ hey i am cool , remember one if we are killed or hurt by ghost then again we r turned in to ghost so no probs so i can take my revenge anyways

[OFFTOPIC]
Any one seen the ghost any where , in the world 99% of them not seen the ghost so we should be truly proud to see it .

& one more thing if there is any ghost around there please ask it to turn his attack on the "BadGuys" who is hurting the real valentine's now ,, u know what i mean !!!

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

and can u ask some ghost to call me (or) just for a date , especially the " girl ghost" cause i have a dream of dating the girl in here ghost stage !! that would be fun :D:D

Tere jaison ke liye hi Rakhi Sawant is duniya mein aayi hai jaa apni wish poori kar le.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom