Gettin data frm Formatted disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

manuajith

Broken In
My system was starting only in start mode.So i contacted the service centre.They tried to format c:/,but after formatting the system showed 40gb freespace which meant the entire disk was formatted.Noone knows how.
What i want to know is, is there any way i can get the data i lost.Its very urgent.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Sorry Buddy ..but there is no way u can get ur data back from completely formatted disk.....
FORMATTING physically removes all the data from disk head.....

Aquarian

Broken In
As Navipta has quoted, use stellar Software. I faced the same problem and it got back all my software and I had also not only formatted my HDD but also ran FDisk too! And Stellar was able to recover evry bit of my data! Go for it! Its the best!

paul_007

Padawan
Aquarian said:
As Navipta has quoted, use stellar Software. I faced the same problem and it got back all my software and I had also not only formatted my HDD but also ran FDisk too! And Stellar was able to recover evry bit of my data! Go for it! Its the best!

i dont believe u :)) , how can u recover every bit of data after formatting and most importantly after running FDISK...

ramprasad

In the zone
If u have used FDisk and deleted the partitions, consider ur data dead...
otherwise Stellar Phoenix is good, but it is sure that u cannot get all ur data back...

Aquarian

Broken In
paul_007 said:
i dont believe u :)) , how can u recover every bit of data after formatting and most importantly after running FDISK...

Well! I dont need to make you beleive me~ But ,you can fdisk ur HDD, format it or remove the partitions and I'll get ur data back as long as the HDD is recognized in the BIOS! Just try it out once with some old disk and let me know what happens!

laptops4u

Broken In
You can recover any data that is deleted ,formated ,fdisk or removing partition from windows sertup can be recoverd !! USE getdataback software it is the best .u just have to do one thing do not run this utility on the same hdd where u wana recover data.

Aquarian

Broken In
damnthenet said:
If recovering everything is possible, then every HDD has infinite storage memory...LOL

Well, you have got me wrong! It doesnt mean that you can recover data which you have deleted about a year back! it means that you can recover all data thats been on your system at the point of failure! If you really hoped that you could recover any data since you have bought your system then i am sorry for you! And yes! GetDataBack is good too!

damnthenet

Journeyman
Aquarian said:
I faced the same problem and it got back all my software and I had also not only formatted my HDD but also ran FDisk too! And Stellar was able to recover evry bit of my data! Go for it! Its the best!

Sorry, I don't find any word supporting only recently deleted files...and also I got ur point
BTW, It was inteded for fun.....
So COOL BUDDY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom