Get free KIS 2009 6 month license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
This is a tutorial to get KIS 2009 six month key for FREE. It's not piracy or illegal, so you can go ahead and do it.

*www.killertechtips.com/wp-content/uploads/FreeKaspersky2009_6EA8/tmp61.png

Download a trial version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 from here. Use the following key to increase the trial period to 6 months.
T6B6K-8YK22-VBQH7-ZUZJG
Forget about your PC's security for half a year. Relax, Enjoy.

Source

OP
C

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
It's not pirated. If it was, then Kaspersky would have come to know about it and blacklisted it. That way, updates wouldn't be accessible. People who have used this key already are facing no problems whatsoever.

The screenshot shown was taken by the publisher of the site, I suppose. Look closely and you will see that updates are in progress.

Last edited:
OP
C

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I have confirmed that this is legal. Visit the source. (It's mentioned in the first post.) There, you will come across this:-
Kaspersky Antivirus costs around $39.95 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 costs $59.95 but courtesy Kaspersky Switzerland, you can use the following license key to extend the trial period of Kaspersky Internet Security to up to six months.
Does that satisfy you? :)

OP
C

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
It was not. Maybe there were a limited number of activations for this key. Didn't you read the previous post of mine? I tell you, it was not pirated.

Dude, this means that already a stipulated no. of people have enrolled for subscriptions (which was already decided by Kaspersky)
Sad....
But it was worthwhile while it lasted :D

shankar_ganesh

Journeyman
Hey all,

I'm the author of Killer Tech Tips, the site from which this post has been taken and I can tell you that the key is NOT a pirated one.

It was an offer by Kaspersky Switzerland as I had mentioned in the post, and the truth is that a lot of people used the activation key so the offer expired.

That's about it :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
3 KIS user licence is available in bangalore for a as low as Rs. 500. Each license costs about Rs.167/- and can be shared among friends if needed, which is very low and pocket friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom