a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
how do i change my email id ?
i already hv a hot mail account..

and hv never opened it.. coz it was boring
and now it seems interesting

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
ewww hotmail is horrible, remember they were still giving 2mb storage space when gmail was giving 1000mb

I'll pass..

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
^ +1 i agree , not anymore, times HAVE changed ! in fact i shifted from gmail to live.

another thing i forgot to mention is that if you don't find an id to your liking, you can always request them HERE to make one for you. Microsoft has promised to try their best to please you! What more can one ask for really !?

Incidentally, there is another Live service, Windows Live Custom Domains which lets you easily create custom Windows Live accounts in your domain that work with Windows Live and MSN services, for Free!

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
^ +1 i agree , not anymore, times HAVE changed ! in fact i shifted from gmail to live.
Have those giant banner ads stopped? have they stopped spamming their own users?[/quote]
NO

these aunkaid.in can just impress 13 year olds

tuxfan

Technomancer
hehehe. Now M$ will start buying domains at high speed and good domains will be all the more rare. If I can think of a good enough domain name, I would rather buy it myself and go to google apps then tell M$ to do it for me ;) :))

Hotmail and Yahoo, howsoever cool they may be, suffer from one vice. No POP3+SMTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom