General question of k750

Status
Not open for further replies.

::vicky::

In the zone
hi
guys

i have some questions like

1)how can i switch the tone like when we check the balance and the reply which comes comes with a tone after sending message also tone comes when delivery report is shown.

2) can i put a sound in the start up of the phone instead of vibration

3) from where can i get the softwares for SE k750

plz help!!

thanks

hey for 3rd question:- for k750 i there are no softwares. u can only download ringtones, mp3's, 3gps. softwares works with symbian os that comes in nokia & windows mobile based smart phones, o2.

ProDemon

Broken In
JAVA Midlets ( J2ME softwares ) can run on SE phones
a lot of free midlets are available, just google for word " java midlets "

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
regarding the Q1 and 2, you hafta use a software called FAR manager. but this will work only if ur phone has CID36. newer phones wid CID 49 won't work wid it.

sagsall4u

Journeyman
FAR manager is a softie with which u can change the system config of the phone . u lose ur warranty and can lose ur phone too.. use it carefully .

aadipa

Padawan
FAR Manager is just like explorer - its a file manager. It have many 3rd party plugins of which SE Phone File System plugin is used to view/edit file system of SE phones.

OP

In the zone
Can Any One Plz Tell Me How To Properly Flash The 750 Iam Not Understanding Anything (far Manager And All)

Iam An Idiot !!

aadipa

Padawan
Well, if you don't understand anything about far manager, I would suggest you to stick with original K750i firmware instead of tweaking it. One mistake and you may render your phone useless.

dinesh_mettur

Journeyman
ya it is possible with far manager but b careful while u r using far manager it lost the phone software if it was done wrongly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom