geforce 6600 scorching !

how many of you got code 1x000000ea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

apurvrdx

Broken In
i dont know what went wrong but when my comp blue screnned with code 1x000000ea i knew it was bad news my 6600'fan doesnt move unless helped with a push the temp is really really high i can see matt markings on the infineon ram units is it damaged permanently
my cabinet is iball grabit with one fan and amd3000+ 939,msi rs480ilm2, 512 ram i tried the latest drivers but in vain as the problem is hardware i have removed and kept it in its box what can be done for the fan any solution in lamington road the card is from us company is PNY so can anybody help!
would be nice if i can get the approx price this times anindo ghosh said something about pci cooling solutions for graphics unit are they available in lamington road if yes for how much. :!:

Anindo Ghosh

Right off the assembly line
apurvrdx said:
what can be done for the fan any solution in lamington road the card is from us company is PNY so can anybody help!
would be nice if i can get the approx price this times anindo ghosh said something about pci cooling solutions for graphics unit are they available in lamington road if yes for how much. :!:

There are several vendors in Lamington Road who would attempt component-level repair / replacement of the on-card fan - but it's iffy at best.

Third-party graphics card cooling fans such as the Cyclone that I use are available at Lamington from at least a couple of the vendors - I could give you contact info via mail.

shovik

Banned
You can use PCI slot fans which circulate cool air directly on your card and allows to cool down to upto 4degrees and if you want awesome cooling then you should go liquid cooling.
But for simple cooling you can try out a well ventilated cabinet with minimum of two 90mm cabinet fans and if the cabinet supports then two 120mm cabinet fans.
*www.thermaltake.com/product/DCfan/Standard/a1099/a1099.asp
*www.thermaltake.com/product/DCfan/Standard/a1280/a1280.asp
now if you wanna go for liquid cooling then you can try the combo pack of a cabinet and the cooling system::
*www.thermaltake.com/product/Chassis/fulltower/tai-chi/vb5001sna.asp
if you wanna simple Graphics card cooler then go for::
*www.thermaltake.com/product/cooler/vganchipnmem/cl-g0003/cl-g0003.asp (fanless VGA cooler)
*www.thermaltake.com/2005/coolers/chipset/a1919.htm

All the above mentioned products are available at Mumabi's Lamington Road and Delhi's Nehru Place IT Hub.

Regards,
Shovik.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
just some fans are good also to the autoriesed service center for repair on gfx card fan if it is in warranty they will do it for free

Eazy

Journeyman
Here is a page on fan maintenance... the oil shown on this page is available locally.

*www.dansdata.com/fanmaint.htm

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
Anindo Ghosh said:
There are several vendors in Lamington Road who would attempt component-level repair / replacement of the on-card fan - but it's iffy at best.

Third-party graphics card cooling fans such as the Cyclone that I use are available at Lamington from at least a couple of the vendors - I could give you contact info via mail.

hey bro even my 5200's fan is not working, plz send me the info.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom