Gears of war saved games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shloeb

In the zone
I formatted my pc but forgot to backup my saved games. Can anybody provide me theirs? I need the saved games from Act IV Entrenched. Please i don't want to play the whole game again. :(

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
That is what I called andha (blind)..
Sticky thread:-
Plz Upload your SAVEGAMES here.... *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/11large.png

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Depending on what copy you have this may or may not work.I was able to load it perfectly after a format.

*www.mediafire.com/?wufcaruwp2b
*www.mediafire.com/?iifrua7phcf

These are perhaps the 2 directories you would require.Try this out & check if it works.

@Krazzy Warrior: Dude don't call out names.Just point him in the right direction that's it.

OP
Shloeb

Shloeb

In the zone
That is what I called andha (blind)..
Sticky thread:-
Plz Upload your SAVEGAMES here.... *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/11large.png
Tera kya gaya agar maine ek thread extra bana liya?? :mad: Bill ata hai tere ghar?
@allwyndlima, Thanks buddy. :) Got it working.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
What I fail to understand is why do you people keep bringing up dead topics & then stretch it more than a chewing gum.Both the users have clarified their doubts & have got their issue resolved then why on earth do you guys need to comment more in this thread? :mad:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
What I fail to understand is why do you people keep bringing up dead topics & then stretch it more than a chewing gum.Both the users have clarified their doubts & have got their issue resolved then why on earth do you guys need to comment more in this thread? :mad:

Sorry Mr. Secret Agent ......and thanks for the save files. I just installed the game and the save games work for me too.........I never get to play the last level as the save games dissapeared ......now I will play it :twisted:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
KPower, as a user, I really think you have good potential but in some posts you just disappoint me very much.My advice, just drift away from these nonsense talks & avoid getting into flame wars.I don't care if you're 13 year old or a friggin 7 year old, for me if you post properly then there's no reason why you shouldn't deserve the same respect as everyone else.:)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
KPower, as a user, I really think you have good potential but in some posts you just disappoint me very much.My advice, just drift away from these nonsense talks & avoid getting into flame wars.I don't care if you're 13 year old or a friggin 7 year old, for me if you post properly then there's no reason why you shouldn't deserve the same respect as everyone else.:)

I do not care what people think about me......... I am here to help out people with their Hardware Queries as I am friggin good at it....... whatever my age must be, PC hardware fascinates me a lot and so, I devoted my life to it. As per my posts dissapointing........will try and see to it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom