Gearless Scooter or Bike..???? Suggest me plzzzzz..

kool

Cyborg Agent
Guys, plzzzz suggest me to buy a bike. I live in PATNA, and here traffic is very bad. So i cant increase speed more than 50-60. There are too many breakers in main Patna road, and too much crowd of mini bus, cars, bikes, rikshaw, auto, and cycle on same road. So i don't need hi performance bikes for Patna roads. So suggest me any good bike or scooter. My friends are saying to buy gearless scooter, so my younger sis can also use it for her coaching. I'm 22 year old, and 5'9" tall. First i was thinking to buy Pulsar 135 or Twister 110. But now i want to buy gearless scooter. Which would be better..????

My budget is Rs.60,000

Mahindra Rodeo
Mahindra Dura
Honda Dio
Pleasure

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

Thats upto you. I always wish to buy a bike rather than scooter, even though the Chennai(Here the traffic is awful) traffic is very bad. But its my opinion. If you feel comfortable in Bike then get it, or just get a Scooter like Aviator or the same category g-less scooters.

I am having TVS Victor and Pulsar 180 and never felt bad in traffic. :D

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
In Bangalore the traffic is equally bad. I feel pain in my palms by constantly holding/releasing clutch of my bike. I get some relief while I drive my Figo but this time it is my calf muscles get the beating due to the same rogue...clutch.

For this only reason I would suggest you to go with Honda Dio. It has great pickup, max speed is also as comparable to most of the bikes, lookwise it suits both teenage girls/boys equally...I mean it is a total win-2 situation.

Geared vehicles are mainly for those who want to run slightly more km per ltr of fuel or want to race!

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
I would suggest not to go for dio because of its fibre body...
other than that you can go for the Mahindra or TVS scooters

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
I will also suggest go for Honda Activa.. I just ordered one (will get it Jan though!).. Had a test ride for both Activa and Dio first and found Activa to be lot more comfortable over Dio. In Dio, the seating angle is not good.. period. If you are caught in traffic riding Dio, then you might need to stop at a nearby pharmacy to buy Moov or Volini for your back and waist! Though Dio looks good, even the new Activa DLX does not disappoint (I ordered for Geny Grey Metallic.. once I get it, will go for the steel guards as they come with 5 years rust free guarantee). Engine is 109 cc and mileage is supposed to be 55 KMPL (of course it will vary in different conditions). It also comes with combi brake: right brake works as front brake, where the left brake works as both front and rear brakes! In Patna, on road price for Activa is Rs. 46,025 (I paid Rs. 50,752 on-road in Bangalore :() compared to the Rs. 41,892 on-road price of Dio. Check them both out below (I will suggest Honda over Mahindra & TVS any day, however you may want to check out Suzuki Access 125 too):

Link: Honda Activa (109 cc) | Honda Dio (102 cc) | Suzuki Access (125 cc)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Go for a Honda Aviator. Get in touch with @desiibond on Twitter. He bought one not too long ago.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Aviator, though may not give speed or envy looks .. but trust me its the most comfortable auto scooter I drive, the seating height is perfect and the pillion also enjoys same

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Finally i bought TVS Wego, Thnx Nuxer for suggestion. Its really cool bike.

Rs.48,300 (Patna)
Black Color, 110cc, fuel tank outside, 12" all wheel, 145mm ground clearance, mobile charging port, and body balance technology

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
^^ Best review i've ever seen. Desiibond will be glad to see this.... :lol:

ab kya review doon, just wanna say... I'm damn happy with my scooter. its been 9month, and 2500km, Good pickup, good mileage. It has killer looks, i dont honda coz they look grandfather types, dont like Pleasure coz girly looks, and Rodeo looks so kiddish. :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Good that you liked that bike. I prefer bike over g-learless scooter, i drove g-less once in a while, still i am ok with my bike. It's my opinion. :D

BTW Desiibond also have a g-less bike.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
^^ Good that you liked that bike. I prefer bike over g-learless scooter, i drove g-less once in a while, still i am ok with my bike. It's my opinion. :D

BTW Desiibond also have a g-less bike.
Patna has very busy road, scooty is better than bike here. BTW who is desibond?

Top Bottom