Ganguly questions Chappel's method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I'm sad at the sorry state of affairs in Indian cricket at the moment.

Football's more entertaining. High time for all ye cricket faithfuls to abandon ship and switch your loyalties to The Beautiful Game, I reckon! Talking of which, Man Utd vs. Chelsea this weekend - just in case somebody's paying attention... ;)

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Apollo said:
I'm sad at the sorry state of affairs in Indian cricket at the moment.

Football's more entertaining. High time for all ye cricket faithfuls to abandon ship and switch your loyalties to The Beautiful Game, I reckon! Talking of which, Man Utd vs. Chelsea this weekend - just in case somebody's paying attention... ;)

I am looking towards this super clash, and hope Man U wins.:cool: :)

P

Poon

It is good that Dada went as he was becoming sloppy. He was a great captain and served the team well. But after sometime everybody got to go he is not the future. But why can't he shut up and keep quiet instead of attracting publicity. I guess this is the new way of becoming famous and being known

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Now what about yesterday's performance against SA which was pathetic, to say the least. And that is because that australian did not pay much heed to experience of senior players like Laxman, Sourav. We can see the performance of the so called young chappel brigade yesterday who do not have the temperament and technique to play genuine fast bowling.

So Sourav was right in critisizing Chappal's method. I support him.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
sabret00the said:

that was a great man's prediction about another great man!

What can single man who was left out for poor form in the first place do when all the 'best' players representing the country FAILED.
there is need for a new generation of cricketers raised on fast pitches or else indian cricket is finished.

soham

In the zone
He can atleast provide the experience and leadership that the so called best players cant.

sabret00the

Youngling
vimal_mehrotra said:
What can single man who was left out for poor form in the first place do when all the 'best' players representing the country FAILED.
there is need for a new generation of cricketers raised on fast pitches or else indian cricket is finished.

:D :D :D either ur a joke or wat u write is a joke or ur related to Greg Chappel,Kiran More or Dravid:D :D :D Do u even understand cricket?Do u know who's the most successful Indian Captain ever?Dumb question to a dumb fellow,coz may be u gonna say Dravid:cool:.The whole world considers Ganguly to be a class player and he is counted among one of the BEST PLAYERS & Captains in the World.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OH yeah lets see what dada or vvs do against SA attack.By the way i m VIRENDAR SEHWAG :)

Last edited:

sabret00the

Youngling
vimal_mehrotra said:
OH yeah lets see what dada or vvs do against SA attack.By the way i m VIRENDAR SEHWAG :)

okay point taken..........its just that I live in Dada's neighbourhood(2 blocks away) so I'am damn excited...........no offence intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom