Gaming Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Please post and budget. Also, tell us if whether or not you want Force Feedback. Then, people will be able to help you better :p

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Somehow a gaming wheel greatly dissapointed me. I had been considering getting one to play NFSUG till I tried the Microsoft Sidewinder Gaming Wheel at Reliance Webworld. Controlling the car was a nightmare and even the slightest touch set it careening offtrack. Even the forece feedback was dissapointing. I was excpecting it along the lines of those that you get with the arcade racing game wheels. In that regard, a gaming wheel has let me down.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
i agree with cody.. mate the best is keyboard.. i tried a lotta times with the forcefeed back in web world..it sux!! also i own a usb port (ps 2 style) joypad.. not as bad as wheel.. but not as gud as keyboard too.. ill adivce its better to have a gud keyboard!! :D

OP
Satissh S

Satissh S

Youngling
Nemesis said:
Please post and budget. Also, tell us if whether or not you want Force Feedback. Then, people will be able to help you better :p
My Butget is around 2000 - 2500 . By the way what's Force Feedback! :wink:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Force Feedback means you will feel the sensation of actually controlling the steering wheel of a car. You will expirience a slight resistance when you try to steer the car, just like in real life. If you crash, the steering wheel will violently rotate out of your control, again like in real life. Thats force feedback. Basically it gives you the sensation of being behind a real car wheel and making the gameplay more realistic.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well.. its more than that actually.. ive driven a few rally cars.. as well as normal cars and i know the diff :wink: and man that FFB is kinda da same as controlin a gud rally car in a mountain track!! :lol: jus kiddin.. but it does give u the feel of drivin a gud old rally car.. cos normal cars dont have that much of FFB

Kannan

In the zone
Yeah even I need an answer for this. *members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/yes_no/yes2.gif

Which is a good gaming wheel with Force Feedback under 2500/- *members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/vehicles/drive1.gif

The games I play are Colin McRae Rally all series and Need For Speed all series.
*members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/vehicles/hemi.gif

godzi_85

In the zone
with force feedback i think for leess than 2500 i think the typhoon wheel does come for les than that. chk it out..
ctrl alt del , bharatbala
i have a sidewinder too.. you neeed to chk and adjust some settings people. and you`ll be able to control the car ever so smoothly!!
also the microsoft wheels have pre-defined profiles... so that might bethe reason why you couldn`t control your car that weel..
the profile for need for speed games is such that a slight touch willl steer your car a lot... so you need to reduce or adjustthis( i forgot what its called ) settings..
and everything will be fine... driving a car will be a smooth pleasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom