Gaming Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpanchal

Right off the assembly line
People...Please Help me...

I have just completed my Bach. In Computer Application and looking for a serious life long commited career in GAMING TECHNOLOGY and want to do my masters or any further education which really would have its value in market in it.

But i cannot get any university who can provide me distance learning course or regular for that.Though i got one from Scotland(Through British council in Delhi) but now they stopped providing this facility anymore.

Pllllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeee help me or I gonna die looking for this.

If possible help me in knowing places where actually this game development is taking place and people are getting paid in return.

Chk this institute.... SAE Institute .............it may help u out

Its a big institute having branches in Mumbai Delhi Chennai and worldover
Its gotta tie up with Liverpool univ which does offer courses in Game's development.They have good infra et all as i hav been to the Mumbai branch just to chk out.
Well it surely wud take time for the industry to open up in India but if u r skilled then u surely can make a mark globally.

OP
M

mrpanchal

Right off the assembly line
I have already gone though their institute but they only help in animations.But i am looking for serious programming in Game development like A.I. and game development with Direct X and open GL which could open the doors of companies like EA for me.

Can you help me in this area please.

beyondthegracefgod said:
Chk this institute.... SAE Institute .............it may help u out

Its a big institute having branches in Mumbai Delhi Chennai and worldover
Its gotta tie up with Liverpool univ which does offer courses in Game's development.They have good infra et all as i hav been to the Mumbai branch just to chk out.
Well it surely wud take time for the industry to open up in India but if u r skilled then u surely can make a mark globally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom