Gaming rig for 28-30K

OP
D

dikart4

Broken In
i have the same problem with chrome on my laptop. Nothing wrong with your setup its just chrome when you have lots of tabs open its freezes. Could be a bug, they'll fix it eventually.

It happens when I have opened only 2-3 tabs.

What about the 2nd problem i.e.screen going black??I have installed latest updated amd catalyst display driver version 12.104.0.0.....or is it a problem in windows 8....Is anybody else having this problem of getting the black screen after changing the display off time in the power settings of windows 8??

OP
D

dikart4

Broken In
Tried everything but unable to solve those issues.........I thought that my pc was hanging only while I was browsing but Its happening 2-3 times a day even while doing normal work like ms office,playing music....@ that time hdd led turns on continuosly and system is unresponsive for 5-6 second also lot of tik tik sound comes from hard disk.

Regarding that display problem.........Sometimes it is happening when I put the system to sleep mode also(earlier it wasn't there).I can wake up the system but unable to get the display(black screen)...have to manually restart it later...Is there any need to do bios update?How to do it?Will it solve my problem?

Should I have to register any of my products online to claim warranty if needed?

Top Bottom