Gaming rig 20-22K !!!!asap

anishsurve7

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: 1080p GAMING !! All the latest high end games.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 20-22k fixed budget!

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No. Neither gpu nor cpu.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: No need to purchase OS. I already have.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1TB
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No, I already have monitor.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Monitor, mouse and speakers.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: As soon as possible.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: No, but we know a guy who can.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Mumbai, yes, I prefer the cheapest price thats why I am preferring Lamington Road, Mumbai.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Help me to build a gaming rig for 20-22k in lamington road rates. Everything is need under 22k except the monitor. I want a AMD processor.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
@anishsurve7
Tell us the screen resolution of the monitor you have.

If you reuse the monitor ...

Intel Pentium G620 - 3300
Corsair value RAM(1333MHz)4GB - 1200
Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H - 3200
WD Caviar blue 500GB - 3700
Corsair VS450 - 2100 or Corsair CX430V2 - 2500
Asus DRW-24B5ST - 1000
CM elite 310 - 1700
HD 6770 1GB GDDR5 - 6200

If you can extend your budget then better config can be suggested.
Games like Max Payne 3 which are programmed to run better on processors having atleast 4 logical cores will be bottle-necked by this processor.
Some old and some less demanding games would run well on 1080p with low settings.For others either you would have to lower the resolution or details or both to be playable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom