Gaming PC within 30K

sunny21

Broken In
Hello guys i am from kolkata and want a budget gaming pc within 30K. So please guide me.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run?
Ans: Want to use it for games till 2015 and a few newly released ones of 2016.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 30K +/- 1k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Monitor needed. 17" preferable.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I have keyboard and mouse.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within a next few months

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: It will be done by an assembler.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Kolkata. Planing to buy stuffs from chandni.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: That's all.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -47K ( Skylake Budget Build)

Intel Core i3 6100 -8500,
Gigabyte GA-110M-S2 -4500,
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400Mhz DDR4 -2700,
WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3500,
Antec VP550P -4000,
Antec GX200 -2700,
Zotac GTX950 2GB OC -12300,
LG 22MP68VQ-P 22" LED IPS -9300.
Total -47,000.

Increase your budget buddy or else you cannot get a Gaming PC within 32K

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

krish1997

Broken In
in this budget you are not going to play Next-Gen Games on Full HD (You know that already ) But you can play games like Far Cry, COD Black Ops 2, GTA V smoothly.

So now, I am putting links to every component here, and yes they are my affilaite links :)
Let's start with :
Cabinet: Circle cc821 ( rs.2968 ) SnapDeal.com - 404 – Page not foun...
It is a cool looking Gaming Cabinet with 3 inbuilt led fans and it comes with transparent Side.
Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury 8gb ddr3 ( rs.2479 ) SnapDeal.com - 404 – Page not foun...
It's just a cool looking and powerful RAM.
Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S1 ( rs.3499 ) SnapDeal.com - 404 – Page not foun...
This Motherboard supports Intel 4th gen processors with lga1150 socket.
Processor: i3 4150 ( rs.8229 ) SnapDeal.com - 404 – Page not foun...
4th generation i3 processor. Good for gaming.
HDD: Toshiba 1TB ( rs.3529 ) SnapDeal.com - 404 – Page not foun...
A budget 1TB HDD which runs at 7200rpm
PSU: Corsair VS550 SnapDeal.com - 404 – Page not foun... ( rs.3449 )
550w Power Supply by Corsair, good for budged gaming.
DVD Writer: Samsung DVD Writer ( rs.1218 )
You can get a cheaper one you know Samsung knows it's stuff.
Now comes the main Part, I.e, Graphics Card. And I used
ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (ZT-70601-10M) 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card ( rs.9789 )

It's just the best in the range and will serve you best.
So the total becomes, 35k. Now what you can do is get a lower Graphic Card like 650ti ( it's hard to find it now ) or get a Corsair VS450 PSU or DVD Writer and get another Cabinet.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Its easy, this rig will help you game. When you have more money just switch the graphics card.
The only issue is, it can't play CPU heavy games. These games are rare. So no matter.

Intel Pentium G4400 - 4.8
Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2 - 4.8
8 GB RAM - 3k
1TB HDD - 3.5
Case+PSU - 2.5k
AMD RX 460 - 10k
Monitor - 5k
KB/Mouse - 500rs
Speakers 1k

It should be complete in 35k.

btw check out rx 460 benchmarks first.

There is no difference in performance between a Pentium Dual core and i7 when games are gpu bound.
But when a game is cpu heavy, then it will stall.

google search g4400 benchmarks, no difference at all.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Seems like in this budget it is really difficult to get a standard gaming rig :(

- - - Updated - - -

The only problem with ps4 is that we need to buy each gaming titles worth 3/4K each. Any solution to this?

Maybe, just maybe, you can get a 2nd hand i3 4160 + GTX 960/GTX 950 based rig for 30k (without a monitor ? ).

Other than that, I doubt you'll be able to enjoy recent and future games on a rig of your budget.

- - - Updated - - -

Its easy, this rig will help you game. When you have more money just switch the graphics card.
The only issue is, it can't play CPU heavy games. These games are rare. So no matter.

Intel Pentium G4400 - 4.8
Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2 - 4.8
8 GB RAM - 3k
1TB HDD - 3.5
Case+PSU - 2.5k
AMD RX 460 - 10k
Monitor - 5k
KB/Mouse - 500rs
Speakers 1k

It should be complete in 35k.

No point in getting this. RX460 is aimed for e-sports primarily. I don't think OP would be playing those games.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
RX 460 will take power from Motherboard, it doesn't need a high end power supply. even a crappy one will do. the default which comes with cabinet.
And Rx 460 you can play all games at medium settings.

see the youtube reviews for rx460

you have to ask on reddit and see youtube.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, just maybe, you can get a 2nd hand i3 4160 + GTX 960/GTX 950 based rig for 30k (without a monitor ? ).

Other than that, I doubt you'll be able to enjoy recent and future games on a rig of your budget.

- - - Updated - - -

No point in getting this. RX460 is aimed for e-sports primarily. I don't think OP would be playing those games.

Rx460 can play all games at medium settings, even witcher 3, check the benchmarks!
it will perform far better than consoles. don't get confused with mass marketing saying its for eSports.

OP
S

sunny21

Broken In
How is ps4 as an alternative? SHould i start a new thread or continue the discussion in this one only?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
How is ps4 as an alternative? SHould i start a new thread or continue the discussion in this one only?

its horrible. as i have said, do your due diligence and see the rx 460 benchmarks at medium.
understand the performance of a Intel Pentium G4400 dual core.

Then make your decision.

also consider getting a 1680x1050 monitor.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

- - - Updated - - -

460 is better or equal to 750 Ti
And thus best under 10k
Also see the benchmark of it
It can play many games at FullHD on medium to high
Also it Beats 950 in some benchmarks
So don't underestimate it

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

quicky008

Technomancer
Within 30k the config posted by akshay is good enough as long as the OP is willing to stick to lower resolutions and settings while running newer games-so i think he can definitely go for it.And buying a ps4 will be a costly mistake unless the op is fairly well-off and will have no problems spending 5000-7000 on games every 2-3 months.The games available for Ps4 are limited in number and most of them are very expensive,thereby putting them out of reach of the average consumer.

I have seen quite a few people who invest in a console on a whim and after a while when they realize that they simply cannot continue buying console games any longer due to their astronomical prices,they try desperately to get rid of it.Therefore i'd suggest that the Op should think twice before he even considers buying a console.

Last edited:
OP
S

sunny21

Broken In
Thanks for the detailed information.one query, Sapphire recommends 450w psu for the rx 460 and also the psu is considered to be the heart of the gaming rig. So what you all suggest?

Top Bottom