Gaming PC Under 65k Only PC

Gagandeep106

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:for only Play Games like mw3,bf3,farcry

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:65k (3-4k if needed)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:may be in future

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:7,8 64 bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:no already have led

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:have keyboard/gaming mouse,pad ups just need a pc

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:1 jan or asap

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:not it will be done by assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:punjab buying locally or flipkart

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I have some suggestions
i5 2500k
cm 690 2 advanced
Asrock Z77 extreme 6 motherboard
sapphire 7850 ==7950 is expensive have to collect money for that

gameranand

Living to Play
TypeNamePrice
ProcessorIntel Core i7 3570K13100
MotherboardGigabyte Z77X-UD3H12350
RAMCorsair Vengeance 2*4GB2800
Hard DriveWD 1 TB Cavier Blue5000
Graphics CardSapphire HD795021000
Power SupplyCorsair GS 6004250
CabinetCorsair Carbide 400R4500
CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper EVO2150
Optical DriveAny Asus1000
Total66150

Optional - If you have some more money then get Asus P8Z77-M-Pro for 10900 INR and then Sapphire 7970 for 30500 INR but it will shoot your budget above 70K. :)

OP
G

Gagandeep106

Broken In
Thnxx bro i just see u r rig ****ing cool i wish i have that lol
Now the problem i hope i got the all stuff at your price
HELP ME GOD

It will not shoot my budget dad will shoot me lol

Did u mean core i5 3570k not i7

Thnx

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I mean i5 not i7, it was a typo.
As for prices you'll get the prices as I recently purchased them. If you unable to get local prices good enough then try online and try Vedant also as I purchased most of my components from there so I am quoting their prices. :)

OP
G

Gagandeep106

Broken In
Thnx i will try
Have some doubt's

bro don't u think cm 690 2 is osome i love that cabinet
And wht abut as rock z77 extreme 6 motherboard is in it good
3570k is ivy i'm right

And plz chk which psu is good

Cm thunder 600 *www.flipkart.com/cooler-master-thunder-600-watts-psu/p/itmded92fcsxxx8h?pid=PSUDED3ZPQHYCHYT&ref=91e282b9-d314-4610-9a3a-90e057a3a20c&srno=t_14&otracker=from-search&query=Psu

Or

Corsair 600cxv2uk *www.flipkart.com/corsair-cmpsu-600cxv2uk-600-watts-psu/p/itmd5xz4qhbpvvzk?pid=PSUD5XZ4EFXTQNG7&ref=91e282b9-d314-4610-9a3a-90e057a3a20c&srno=t_11&otracker=from-search&query=Psu

Thnxx for helping

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
1. Yeah that Cabinet is awesome and if it fits in your budget then get it. I suggested that Cabinet because of budget restriction.
2. Asrock are good I would prefer a Asus or Gigabyte motherboard although you can get that one also. As per reviews that mobo is pretty good.
3. Yes 3570K is Ivy.
4. Certainly Corsair is better in terms of PSU so get that. And about the PSU that PSU is not I am talking about I am talking about GS series and not CX series. GS are better than CX. :)

Glad to help. :)

OP
G

Gagandeep106

Broken In
Bro 2morow i m going to order my pc thnxx will u make a new chart plzz
Add cm 690 2 advanced
Add i5 (u type i7) asap
So i wll take a print with me
Thnxx a lot @gameranad is this thread visible 2 u only bcoz no1 replying lol
Btw thnxxx

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ No one is replying does not mean you have been overlooked. gamerAnand has answered every single query with high efficiency, so nothing was needed here.

OP
G

Gagandeep106

Broken In
Yeah i know bro he did very well i m just joking cilus will u make page like gameranad like he did with all stuff and change da cabinet into cm 690 2 advanced and he did a typo mistake plz fix bcoz i want to take a print
Thnxxx this forum save times and money

Top Bottom