Gaming PC (Ryzen) Specs Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
shouldn't the price decrease?
With GST the computer related accessories were bound to increase. I asked Primeabgb why aren't they adding GST in the mrp of the motherboard & psu on their site, now they have stopped replying.
Is there any other site from where I can get the mobo and psu at a genuine price now?

jasku

In the zone
With GST the computer related accessories were bound to increase. I asked Primeabgb why aren't they adding GST in the mrp of the motherboard & psu on their site, now they have stopped replying.
Is there any other site from where I can get the mobo and psu at a genuine price now?
Try MD computers. Also, Prime is now adding GST at the checkout all prices on their site are pre GST, add 18% to the price.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Try MD computers. Also, Prime is now adding GST at the checkout all prices on their site are pre GST, add 18% to the price.
MD or any other site that I know of does not have ASUS Prime B350+ & Antec VP550P PSU in stock. The price of the mobo at primeabgb was 8299(inclusive of all taxes). Now they have increased the price+direct 18% GST is there. GST= Gabbar Singh Tax.

jasku

In the zone
Yes, I think it unfortunate whats happening to the computer market, with the GPU shortage and now GST, new computer builders are being hit hard. Get that console!

PS - PCMR for life

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I think they are just overcharging then.... With GST all taxes should have been consumed in GST only, the extra import fee we had to pay previously also should have been consumed in the 18% GST. I suggest wait for few days, let market to stabilize the prices.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Impact of Goods and Services Tax on Imports and Importers
As per the Model GST Law, GST will subsume Countervailing Duty(CVD) and Special Additional Duty (SAD), however, Basic Customs Duty will continue to do its round in the import bills. BCD has been kept outside the purview of GST and will be charged as per the current law only.

Still it is better to wait a few weeks especially for buying pc components.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@jasku @gta5 @Digital Fragger

MD Computers suggested me this in place of Antec vp550p. They are saying that it will be in stock in a day or two
CORSAIR SMPS VS550 - 550 WATT PSU WITH ACIVE PFC
Seasonic is having some kinda issue with the vendors so that is why it is oos everywhere, this is as per the info given to me by md computers and vendors in Punjab.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I second that, even though Corsair after sales is legendary, would suggest you go for a superior product.
I have sent them a mail since the past few days that Amazon overcharged me for the case but they haven't replied. I called their customer support today and the madam said that the technical person is busy, call tomorrow.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I wish primeabgb and others had followed this directive
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170705/c0a609e6ad28dff630e241bb08842e4c.jpg

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@gta5 @Digital Fragger
Should I wait or order now?
Seasonic S12II-520 S12II Series 520W Power Supply with 80+ Bronze Certification
I have to wait for atleast 2 weeks for the mobo. So, I am thinking that I should wait since these are the only 2 components left now.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@gta5 @Digital Fragger
Should I wait or order now?
Seasonic S12II-520 S12II Series 520W Power Supply with 80+ Bronze Certification
I have to wait for atleast 2 weeks for the mobo. So, I am thinking that I should wait since these are the only 2 components left now.
Call this number or mail this mail id:
Tirupati Enterprises (Distributor for Pan-India) regarding Seasonic, G.Skill, Deepcool, Palit, Bitfenix, Forsa, Plextor, Roccat.
mail@tirupati.net
+91-9831-022600
*s10.postimg.org/frbeh5twp/screenshot-www.overclockerszone.com-2017-07-05-2.png

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Call this number or mail this mail id:
Tirupati Enterprises (Distributor for Pan-India) regarding Seasonic, G.Skill, Deepcool, Palit, Bitfenix, Forsa, Plextor, Roccat.
mail@tirupati.net
+91-9831-022600
*s10.postimg.org/frbeh5twp/screenshot-www.overclockerszone.com-2017-07-05-2.png
The site which I have posted above is being operated by Tirupati only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom