Gaming PC (Ryzen) Specs Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
1 more thing they will tell you that they forgot to update that the product is OOS after you have deposited the money. Pretty crap experience. ITDepot has everyproduct but their minimum shipping price even for a RAM stick is like 700-800 bucks.

Yup. ITDepot only if you are in Bangalore or Chennai.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
You don't need to register even HDD & GPU. What you are talking about is the extra 3 years warranty Zotac offers if you register on their site. My ex-roomy changed his WD hdd when it crashed after 3 yrs of purchase. Zotac offers a standard 2 yrs & additional 3 if you register. If you don't register you still get 2 yrs on the GPU

If we don't register HDD then the warranty will start from the date of manufacture of the hdd not the date mentioned on the invoice. If we register then the warranty starts from the invoice's date. This is as per WD's forums.
Thanks again for the processor Sir.

Yup. ITDepot only if you are in Bangalore or Chennai.
What about when you are in Punjab? It seems that there is no reputed store for the Northern region.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@gta5
Is this the one?
Amazon.in: Buy Antec VP550P 550 Watts PSU Online at Low Prices in India | Antec Reviews & Ratings
It comes with a 2 year warranty unlike Seasonic/Cooler Master's 5 year.

This one is 600 w with price almost the same
ANTEC SMPS VP600P - 600 WATT PSU WITH ACTIVE PFC

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
yes that is the one..

they are same price because vp600p is lower quality and vp550p is higher quality..

yes 2 years warranty is a downside

Gx550 is RS 1500 more experience and belongs to a higher class hence longer warranty..

gx550 in all likelihood is a great PSU and even better than seasonic s12 but it is untested and I cant say if the actual unit is same or not as advertised ( happens in case of PSU ) or has any flaw ( very less chances though as CWT is good with performance .. )
but still can't say with sureity...
as no reviews..

vp550p is tested and is decent for 4-5 years.. so you know what to expect .. you can save 1500 now and buy something higher quality after 4 -4.5 years..

is seasonic 430 also not available ? that is a better option at Rs 4800 with 5 year warranty .. it is good for your system now .. if and when you upgrade to more power hungry system you can sell it or use it in another pc and it will work great for 8-9 years..

Last edited:
OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
yes that is the one..

they are same price because vp600p is lower quality and vp550p is higher quality..

yes 2 years warranty is a downside

Gx550 is RS 1500 more experience and belongs to a higher class hence longer warranty..

gx550 in all likelihood is a great PSU and even better than seasonic s12 but it is untested and I cant say if the actual unit is same as advertised ( happens in case of PSU ) or has any flaw ( very less chances though as CWT is good with performance .. ) vp550p is tested and is decent for 4-5 years.. so you know what to expect .. you can save 1500 now and buy something higher quality after 4 -4.5 years..

is seasonic 430 also not available ? that is a better option at Rs 4800 with 5 year warranty .. it is good for your system now .. if and when you upgrade to more power hungry system you can sell it or use it in another pc and it will work great for 8-9 years..

Seasonic is not available neither in online stores nor in shops.
Even CM GX550 is outta stock now. It seems only vp550p is the only alternative now. But the 2 year warranty is a downside. Moreover it looks like a last resort option. I can spend a bit more. Any other good Antec PSU that you can vouch for and which is easily available?

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
The motherboard is only available here as of now-
Buy Online | ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS Socket AM4 Motherboard | Price in India
But they are charging Rs. 400 as shipping and Rs. 20 as packing charges(wow). Should I wait for like 10 days for the product to come in the market or is this a fine deal?
Is there a price match option on Primeabgb?

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
i think you are better off buying prime b350 plus mobo now.. a 3-4 % increase will give you same increase in price.. if that is not available at all other stores ..
You get faster and avoid other unknown uncertainties like shortage or something
. 100-200 here and there should not matter much...

You can buy PSU from them also and ask to reduce shipping charges ..

I haven't done detailed comparison above 6000rs PSU to say which is best ask @chimera201 for that ...

gx550 is available on smc international atleast..

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I would say get the VP550 as that is the best option right now.

i think you are better off buying prime b350 plus mobo now.. a 3-4 % increase will give you same increase in price.. if that is not available at all other stores ..
You get faster and avoid other unknown uncertainties like shortage or something
. 100-200 here and there should not matter much...

You can buy PSU from them also and ask to reduce shipping charges ..

I haven't done detailed comparison above 6000rs PSU to say which is best ask @chimera201 for that ...

gx550 is available on smc international atleast..

Thanks Guys. So, b350 plus and vp550 it is now. Just two things, primeabgb said that the availability will be confirmed on Monday.

BTW I got this for 3800/- from Amazon
Corsair CC-9011050-WW Carbide Series SPEC-01 Steel Red LED Mid-Tower Gaming Case (Black): Amazon.in: Computers & Accessories
The price mentioned on the box is 3315/- Chor Amazon. They mentioned that we are selling at around 25% discount. Is 3800/- okay price for Spec 01? Also does it have cooling fan too?

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@Digital Fragger @gta5
Finally got the 1060 Mini from MD Computers. I had to call like 50 times to get the same after depositing money. Anyways there are two offers for registering the product-
1. Extended warranty of 2 years. So, a total of 5 years warranty.
2. A game free. I have selected Prepare for battle, how to get Ghost Recon now?
Purchase information | NVIDIA

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Cool. Congrats on the purchase. I'm not sure what's the procedure to get the game. You just reminded me to register my card with saphhire. They got no free stuff though. :D

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Cool. Congrats on the purchase. I'm not sure what's the procedure to get the game. You just reminded me to register my card with saphhire. They got no free stuff though. :D
Thanks dear. Zotac ones are crap too. I didn't get any code
*send.onenetworkdirect.net/z/33123/...onor-ghost-recon-wildlands-geforce-gtx-bundle
Should I ask MD computers for the code?
And where is the serial number located of the gfx?

jasku

In the zone
@Digital Fragger @gta5
Finally got the 1060 Mini from MD Computers. I had to call like 50 times to get the same after depositing money. Anyways there are two offers for registering the product-
1. Extended warranty of 2 years. So, a total of 5 years warranty.
2. A game free. I have selected Prepare for battle, how to get Ghost Recon now?
Purchase information | NVIDIA

Good decision, how much did you get it for? Have you sorted out your psu purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom