Gaming PC required at 50k

mobo

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Primarily internet browsing and moderate gaming(not really sure about the exact games).

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 50k for cabinet and internal components, plus 10k for monitor(INR).

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1 TB.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, I want to buy a monitor. LED 21.5" 1080p.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I want only the cabinet and internal components, apart from a monitor and a router(cum modem and WAP).

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Planning to buy in a couple of days, sooner the better.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Never built one before, but planning to assemble this one myself.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Delhi. Buying locally(from Wazirpur). Open to online stores, but I'd prefer to avoid them.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I have the following configuration in mind, along with the price quotes from a shop in Wazirpur, Delhi(Rachit Computers):

Core i5 3570--------------------11.8k

MSI/Gigabyte B75---------------4.2k

Corsair vengeance--------------1.5k*2
(4 GB 1600 MHz X2)

WD Caviar black 1 TB-----------6k(seagate barracuda is for 4.5k. Will buy that if 7200.14 version)

MSI/Gigabyte HD7850 2GB------13.8k(Is 7850 fast enough to utilise 2GB? Or should I go for 1GB and save some bucks?)

CM elite 311+ -----------------1.95k(my preferred choice for front mesh, 2 free fans, side window, and USB 3.0)

Corsair 600GS-----------------4.3k(I don't quite trust CX series, although I personally wanted a 500-550 W PSU)

Samsung 24X SATA ODD-------0.85k

_________________________ _________

SUB TOTAL-------------------45.9k

AOC 21.5" 1080p--------------6.85k(seems like a low end model, will look for better ones)
D Link 2750U------------------2.2k

_________________________ _________

TOTAL------------------------54.95k

The prices seem to be on the lower side to me, and this at once made me question the authenticity of products of this shop. Any comments Delhi guys?

Cilus

laborare est orare
The configuration you have chosen is quite good for your needs. Here are my suggestions:-

1. HD 7850 is powerful enough to utilize 2GB Video Ram. Go with the 2GB version.
2. For Motherboard, Gigabyte B75 is a good one but try to squeeze a H77 chipset based Motherboard. MSI H77MA-G43 @ 5.6K is a good choice.
3. For Cabinet, get NZXT Source 210 Elite @ 2.6K. It is actually far better than the one you've chosen.
4. For Display, get either BenQ GW2250HM @ 8.7K or Dell S2240L @ 9.1K

hitman4

In the zone
hey mobo :wave: here is my suggestion
Intel i5 3570 12000
Gigabyte GA H77M D3H 5700
Kingston Hyper X 1600Mhz 2 X 4Gb Kit 3100
Western Digital Caviar Black 1Tb 5900
Gigabyte GV-N660OC-2GD 14700
Corsair GS600 4400
NZXT Source 210 Elite 2800
Asus 24XB5ST 1000
BenQ GL2250HM 8500
TOTAL 58100

All the price from Nehru Place one week ago.

Also if you want to add then D LInk 2750U for 2.2k

OP
mobo

mobo

Broken In
The cheapest I could find in Wazirpur is 16k for zotac 660(non OC).

B75 is completely sufficient for my needs.

My heart is with the CM elite 311+. Unable to make up my mind now :(

Thanks!

theproffesor

saze017 here...quite a go
CPU :fx8350@12k
Motherbord: Asus m..a97 rev 2.0@6.7k
it's beast in performance, believe me it feels a bit snappy in windows compared to my i5 3570k highly recommended but it depends on you,no fanboy just saying these piledriver CPUs are very underrated :(
and go for seasonic ECO600 600w@4.3k Flipkart, if you want to

hitman4

In the zone
The cheapest I could find in Wazirpur is 16k for zotac 660(non OC).

B75 is completely sufficient for my needs.

My heart is with the CM elite 311+. Unable to make up my mind now :(

Thanks!
All the gtx 660 offer similar performance so buy the cheapest one. In this case Gigabyte Gtx 660 Oc for 14.7k is a no brainer.
H77 board are better than B75 boards and at a similar price.
CM 311 .... :chinscratch: you will have a nightmare cable managing..

OP
mobo

mobo

Broken In
Gaming purpose... So going with i5.
Seasonic not available at that shop. Some other shop was selling 600W seasonic for 6k!

I am not going to need RAID or extra ports. Anything else H77 offers over B75 :???: ?

Currently looking for cabinets. None in the range of 3k offers cable management along with front mesh and side window :(

Thanks.

Top Bottom