Gaming PC for 1-1.2 lakh

OP
S

shikhs

Broken In
[MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION] can you suggest a case too? :p because I am having a tough time finding a case that can accommodate the cooler master hyper 212x

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@nac can you suggest a case too? :p because I am having a tough time finding a case that can accommodate the cooler master hyper 212x

Corsair SPEC-03 @ 4.4k

Link:Buy Online | Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 White LED Mid-Tower Gaming Cabinet | Price in Indi

ssb1551

Technomancer
@shikhs - I have a Cooler Master K380 and Hyper 212x in it - if that helps. Pics are already shared in the Post you latest purchase thread.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
just asking for the info, how come primeabgb sells almost everything for the lesser price than Amazon or Flipkart?? Is it reliable?? Same goes for mdcomputers, smcinternational, reliable??

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Its reliable but not as as much as amazon fulfilled. I got the GTX 1070 shipped to b'lore form primeabgb mumbai, because I have a direct contact over there, just called him and told him to send it across.

The problem is how they handle replacements, if something goes wrong during shipping then its a mess.
Amazon however will flat out replace or return.

I got my Case from IT Depot chennai, very reliable shipping.
PSU from Tirupathi kolkata
SSD from primeabgb through amazon

OP
S

shikhs

Broken In
Corsair SPEC-03 @ 4.4k

Link:Buy Online | Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 White LED Mid-Tower Gaming Cabinet | Price in Indi

But according to the official spec sheet of the spec-03 it will not be able to accommodate the hyper 212x because the official clearance is shorter by 1-2 mm, are you sure about the spec-03?

- - - Updated - - -

@shikhs - I have a Cooler Master K380 and Hyper 212x in it - if that helps. Pics are already shared in the Post you latest purchase thread.

Thanks for the suggestion but I was thinking about a case with a transparent window.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
But according to the official spec sheet of the spec-03 it will not be able to accommodate the hyper 212x because the official clearance is shorter by 1-2 mm, are you sure about the spec-03?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the suggestion but I was thinking about a case with a transparent window.
I am right now using Cooler Master Hyper 212X in my Corsair SPEC-01 case with another 2mm space left to spare.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

yasho2249

Broken In
[MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION] [MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION] [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] guys I have never assembled a PC before so is it something that is relatively easy for anyone to do or should I take someone's help?
Watch Newegg TV's videos on YouTube. Its easy but yes you don't wanna risk it with such expensive pieces of silicon :p

ssb1551

Technomancer
I am right now using Cooler Master Hyper 212X in my Corsair SPEC-01 case with another 2mm space left to spare.

In my case (CM K380) there is also 2-3mm space between the Cooler Hyper 212x and case window.

@shikhs - K380 also has a transparent window. You should the see the pics of my rig. I am sure you have K380 confused with some other cabinet or you didn't even google K380 hehe :D

OP
S

shikhs

Broken In

Wow that's great then.

- - - Updated - - -

In my case (CM K380) there is also 2-3mm space between the Cooler Hyper 212x and case window.

@shikhs - K380 also has a transparent window. You should the see the pics of my rig. I am sure you have K380 confused with some other cabinet or you didn't even google K380 hehe :D

Bro I swear to god the pics on the internet have the window blackened so much it looks opaque after looking at your rig I got to know that it's transparent.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ Hehe :D. Yeah now I remember the 1st time I saw the pics on primeabgb site. It kinda looked transparent then. But its a good big transparent window. Don't worry - K380 will easily house the Hyper 212x. But if you have the extra cash then do look out for SPEC-03. Thats a nice looking cabinet too. I wanted to buy it too but wanted to save the cash.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
if he has extra money to spend on cabinet then he can look for CoolerMaster MasterBox5
Buy Online | Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid Tower Case MCY-B5S1-KWNN-03 | Price in Indi
there is detailed review about it here on TDF in Reviews section

luvhardcore

Broken In
bro im also confused and im totally noob in this
my budget is 1.50lac and i also want to build gaming pc start from the scratch. any suggestions??

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^post your requirements like at what resolution and settings you want to game and for many years you wont upgrade your PC.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
i see you have created a thread. post the same as above in your main thread after answering the questionnaire.

Top Bottom