Gaming PC config for 60k.

OP
N

Noob1

Broken In
Guys even If I don't want a laptop particularly for gaming, a good laptop costs 35 k or more, so why not spend 3 or 4k more to get a laptop with graphics card? that's how I'm thinking.

I opened a thread for this under notebook section.

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys even If I don't want a laptop particularly for gaming, a good laptop costs 35 k or more, so why not spend 3 or 4k more to get a laptop with graphics card? that's how I'm thinking.

I opened a thread for this under notebook section.
Thats what I am telling you get a good HP G6 series having A10 series CPU and 7xxx series GPU. As for failure rates, HP is pretty good company and many are using their products. I see nothing wrong with it, Many of my friends are using HP for like 3-4 years and laptop haven't showed any significant problem apart from cleaning issues because of which his laptop used to heat a lot. He cleaned his laptop and done. :)

You should not compromise on a Gaming RIG because thats your basic requirement, laptop is more of a accessory.
@gameranand

But he mentioned good gaming laptop in one of his posts so i asked ...

Actually that comment was for Noob not you. :)

OP
N

Noob1

Broken In
^I agree with you, maybe I should something like this Dell Inspiron 15R Laptop Details | Dell India

gameranand

Living to Play
Why are you so stubborn about some brands man. I mean if HP is providing the best VFM laptop at the moment then why can't you get that. You should know that HP is on 2nd position when it comes to selling laptops in India. Anyway your money, your choice. :|

Cilus

laborare est orare
Also HP offers one of the best after sales service in India. Even couple of my friends, including my roommate, are using HP G6 Laptops based on Trinity APU and there isn't any problems for the last 6 months.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, if you want a Laptop now then create a new thread in the Laptop section of the forum, don't continue discussion here any more.

gameranand

Living to Play
Buddy, if you want a Laptop now then create a new thread in the Laptop section of the forum, don't continue discussion here any more.

Actually he is confused about how much money he should put in Laptop and how much on desktop with total budget of 100K.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
@OP : Cant have the best of both systems in 100k.
Split the budget, 70:30 as gameranand suggested.
Take a good gaming desktop and a basic laptop.
If you spend more on the laptop, the desktop will be pretty useless for gaming.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ First it was desktop only then OP got confused and said that he has total money of 100K and have to buy a laptop & desktop so here goes the discussion of some laptop and budget splitting. :D:D

OP
N

Noob1

Broken In

I already did:)

@OP : Cant have the best of both systems in 100k.
Split the budget, 70:30 as gameranand suggested.
Take a good gaming desktop and a basic laptop.
If you spend more on the laptop, the desktop will be pretty useless for gaming.

Its not about low cost man, I want a reliable laptop that lasts 2-3yrs.

Anyways I'm getting one in these two-

*www.toshiba-india.com/laptop/satellite-c850-i5-viewmodel.html

*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-z580-59-333648-laptop-3rd-gen-ci3-4gb-500gb-win7-hb-1gb-graph/p/itmddqs9kgrrz4pn?pid=COMDDQRNZRE5KZR5&ref=3707c212-edc4-4046-ab43-cc95ce32a867&srno=t_10&otracker=from-search&query=Lenovo%20z580

both costs around 38k.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Its not about low cost man, I want a reliable laptop that lasts 2-3yrs.

both costs around 38k.

There is nothing wrong in low cost laptops and you have been suggested quite a few reliable ones already.
If you buy a laptop costing 40k, that eats into your desktop budget reducing its lifetime as a decent gaming rig.
Prioritize on your requirements.

IMO, FK is quite expensive, so prefer purchasing locally.

OP
N

Noob1

Broken In
^Yea I'll get it locally, but if I go for lenovo I'll buy from FK bcoz of free extended warranty for 3 yrs.

Top Bottom