Gaming PC, 65k Budget, to source from Nehru Place - needed ASAP

OP
K

kiranb28

Broken In
Thank you all for your inputs.
Where can I order a 280x for 24k from? TheITDepot has it for 27k+ I believe...

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Thank you all for your inputs.
Where can I order a 280x for 24k from? TheITDepot has it for 27k+ I believe...

SAPPHIRE GRAPHICS CARD DUAL X R9 280X 3GB DDR5 OC
first check for availability by calling them and before depositing the money.

OP
K

kiranb28

Broken In
Thanks again guys.

Quick question: Would the FX-8350 work with Asus' M5A97 board out of the box (without having to upgrade the BIOS/etc)? Or would another board, ie: a 990Fxa-Gd65 be better? I have no plans to O/C my system.

I'm trying to get my system assembled as soon as possible due to my other one being out of action... hence, the urgency. I didn't head out to Nehru Place today after all but am trying to get my research done as much as possible in the meantime on what's best available right now.

Thanks for the link to the Kingston RAM - any suggestions on how these should be configured/installed, slot wise?

Thanks again guys.

Quick question: Would the FX-8350 work with Asus' M5A97 board out of the box (without having to upgrade the BIOS/etc)? Or would another board, ie: a 990Fxa-Gd65 be better? I have no plans to O/C my system.

I'm trying to get my system assembled as soon as possible due to my other one being out of action... hence, the urgency. I didn't head out to Nehru Place today after all but am trying to get my research done as much as possible in the meantime on what's best available right now.

Thanks for the link to the Kingston RAM - any suggestions on how these should be configured/installed, slot wise?

8350 will work out-of-the-box with board.

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ harshil is correct about the Motherboard supporting the Processor out of the box. However, it is recommended to update the BIOS to the latest version. Check the product page of the motherboard from Asus site and download & install it through Asus BIOS upgrade wizard which will come with your Motherboard's driver DVD.

arpit60

Broken In
SAPPHIRE GRAPHICS CARD DUAL X R9 280X 3GB DDR5 OC
first check for availability by calling them and before depositing the money.

I just asked the rate for this card "Saphhire R9 280x dual x 3gb" at lamington road it is available and costs 21300

Top Bottom