Gaming PC ~ 1,00,000 INR

anirudhasarawgi

Journeyman
Maybe or maybe not. You can always go for another cases unless you want a case with handle.
My first preference was NZXT 410/530 in white but I couldn't get it anywhere so I went for this in ghost white colour.

my 1st choice was corsair 500r but its not available

buying cabinet online , is it risky ?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

always inquire about shipping charges. also cases may get damaged during transit. it is better if you can find them locally especially the expensive ones.
if you are looking for a new case, have a look at CM 690 III which has plenty of room. ;)

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
If you buy online buy from Snapdeal etc. I bought my phantom 410 from Snapdeal. Seller was primeabgd. Now here is deal. They were charging 1200 bucks for shipping it to me if I bought it from their online portal. But when I bought from Snapdeal, Snapdeal handled the shipping and it was free. Although it costed 200 bucks more than their online portal.
And the packing was commendable. With extra padding and all

OP
S

sniperz1

Journeyman

Buy Online Corsair Carbide Series 500R Arctic White Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case in India

Which city are you from? You can try local dealers and see whats available and whats coming.
NZXT cases will come ~ 20th July, so incase you want them. Just call primeabgb on 20th or before and have one reserved for you. It sells out very fast

anirudhasarawgi

Journeyman
Buy Online Corsair Carbide Series 500R Arctic White Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case in India

Which city are you from? You can try local dealers and see whats available and whats coming.
NZXT cases will come ~ 20th July, so incase you want them. Just call primeabgb on 20th or before and have one reserved for you. It sells out very fast

I am from Guwahati.

Yes I do that. In fact I buy almost everything online, except when I get better deal locally ;)

which sites you use ? locally r u getting high prices ?

OP
S

sniperz1

Journeyman
I am from Guwahati.

which sites you use ? locally r u getting high prices ?

Buy Online Corsair Carbide Series 500R Black Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces ATX Mid Tower Computer Case in India

Check this out black colour. But call them first before you order. They may or may not have it.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
For computer components online prices seldom beat the Kolkata street prices. I bought my entire rig from Kolkata. I buy from Flipkart and Snapdeal primarily. Bought a single item from Prime. BTW am from Assam too

I think you should open a new thread. This is err somewhat hijacking the original thread.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
get dual screen....I recommend to everyone to get dual screen...!
multitasking so so easy..

game on 1 screen
the other for chat, info, stats, videos.. recording.. streaming.. all stuff
that data gives v.good competitive edge

I myself have 4 screens at work. though 3 different machines.. but networked to work as one.. plus 100s of VMs doing all kinds of different tasks.. ;)
2 at home.

anirudhasarawgi

Journeyman
For computer components online prices seldom beat the Kolkata street prices. I bought my entire rig from Kolkata. I buy from Flipkart and Snapdeal primarily. Bought a single item from Prime. BTW am from Assam too

I think you should open a new thread. This is err somewhat hijacking the original thread.

I agree i shud start new thread but asking last question now. u got from md computers, kolkata ?

OP
S

sniperz1

Journeyman
get dual screen....I recommend to everyone to get dual screen...!
multitasking so so easy..

game on 1 screen
the other for chat, info, stats, videos.. recording.. streaming.. all stuff
that data gives v.good competitive edge

I myself have 4 screens at work. though 3 different machines.. but networked to work as one.. plus 100s of VMs doing all kinds of different tasks.. ;)
2 at home.

Nice. I am planning to add another one in a couple of months. Have that in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys please suggest me some budget headset with mic preferably in white to go with my cabinet colour.

OP
S

sniperz1

Journeyman
Today I received my cabinet from itdepot. Took just 4 days from chennai and I chose the cheapest dtdc lite surface for it lol. It was very heavily packaged with several layers of bubble plastic.

My build will come alive in 2 days or so

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Today I received my cabinet from itdepot. Took just 4 days from chennai and I chose the cheapest dtdc lite surface for it lol. It was very heavily packaged with several layers of bubble plastic.

pics awaited :D

anirudhasarawgi

Journeyman

where you from ? can you show me the packing as I am thinking of buying from theitwares.com corsair 500r

OP
S

sniperz1

Journeyman
where you from ? can you show me the packing as I am thinking of buying from theitwares.com corsair 500r

I am from mumbai. I purchased from India's First IT Online Shopping Store [chennai based] and you are talking about theitwares.com [mumbai based]. Both are different sites. Call itwares and see if its available or not and which courier company will they use and how soon will they dispatch?
Sometimes they might not have the product in stock although it shows instock on their site.

OP
S

sniperz1

Journeyman
Hey guys a teaser for you all. Its still in work. I am too tired today . Have ordered a couple of led fans to show off lol. More pics coming soon.

*i.imgur.com/j6ft911.jpg

------
Need some more advise.
I hear noise coming from psu but initially when the assembler did it, it wasnt there. I worked on cable management a bit and plugged in hd audio and speaker[4 pin stuff]. Thats only additional stuff I plugged in which he forgot. Whats stuff should I check?
Another thing is when I plugged in my external dvd writer cpu went off lol. Thankfully after 5 mins it turned on again. For 5 mins I wasnt able to turn my cpu on. I could see a green light on motherboard but nothing else worked. What could have caused it?

So any clues on whats going on?

Hey guys a teaser for you all. Its still in work. I am too tired today . Have ordered a couple of led fans to show off lol. More pics coming soon.

*i.imgur.com/j6ft911.jpg

------
Need some more advise.
I hear noise coming from psu but initially when the assembler did it, it wasnt there. I worked on cable management a bit and plugged in hd audio and speaker[4 pin stuff]. Thats only additional stuff I plugged in which he forgot. Whats stuff should I check?
Another thing is when I plugged in my external dvd writer cpu went off lol. Thankfully after 5 mins it turned on again. For 5 mins I wasnt able to turn my cpu on. I could see a green light on motherboard but nothing else worked. What could have caused it?

So any clues on whats going on?

Try reassembling the PC. Could be too tight motherboard bolts causing short circuit.

Top Bottom