Gaming News Channel...

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
epic way of understanding things. I died laughing.

When talking about Alan wake.. It's Lightning effects are awesome in the E3,2009 Stage demo. And a fresh gameplay too.

tkin

Back to school!!
i was referring to call of ctulhu.

lol:D how you even imagined that i was referring to alan wake.how could i even know how it ends when its not out.i clearly stated its the best horror game till now.
Damn, I missed that game, going to look in :ahem: sources for it.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^its a masterpiece.i would advice better search for its original copy.though i dont know if it will be available in india or not:D

even if you are a H.P lovecraft fan you wont get disappointed.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^its a masterpiece.i would advice better search for its original copy.though i dont know if it will be available in india or not:D

even if you are a H.P lovecraft fan you wont get disappointed.
So, the game follows the story??

quan chi

mortal kombat
actually the narration and voice acting is awesome.

you can read the review here (dont go to the score.read the good points and its review):- *pc.ign.com/articles/703/703445p1.html

*www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/callofcthuludarkcornersoftheearth/review.html

Last edited:
OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Bout.. MaxPayne 3

As the week goes on, more and more current and former Rockstar Games employees have come forward to us (and other outlets) with information corroborating the repeated allegations of substandard working conditions at the developer's various studios. Today, however, we received news from a former Rockstar Vancouver employee regarding the status of "late 2010" title Max Payne 3 -- a title currently in development at the Canadian dev house.

According to our source (who, unsurprisingly, asked to be kept anonymous), "Virtually everything said in the original 'Rockstar wives' letter and by current and former Rockstar San Diego employees in the comments applies to my experience at Rockstar Vancouver." The source also alleges an "August 2010" completion window for development of the game, though the source isn't optimistic that'll happen. "The game's story just went through another total re-write earlier this month (the third that I am aware of in the past two years) and that [means] the team would have to have all of the content done by April or May to make that August release date."

Further claims about the studio range from an "enforced crunch mode through to the end of the project" that results in "14 - 16 hour work days, six or seven days a week" to a canceled two weeks of vacation over the past holidays. We've once again contacted Rockstar Games for comment and have yet to hear back as of publishing. If you are an employee of Rockstar Games and would like to tell us more about your experiences, we'd love to hear what you have to say.

-Joystiq

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Phuc! I haven't even played MP series. Maybe they'll release when I finish it. :D Crysis 2's '10 or '11? Or like ACII? Consoles in Nov. '10 and for PC in Q1 '11, eh?

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Don't know about Crysis. But I doubt the release of cysis this year.. Since there has been not even a word from developers about Crysis 2. I mean, every one will release the trailers, Developer videos, blog posts, etc to keep in touch with their players. And there hasn't been a single effort by cysis in that way. But don't worry EA will release it before March 30,2011. till then.. you will be having lot of games to kill like.. Dark Void, Star Craft 2, Bioshock 2, Battlefield 2, Assassin Creed 2, MaxPayne 3, Splinter Cell conviction, Command and conquer 4,etc..

BattleField 2 PC Beta is coming....

Yes you heard me right.. Battlefield:Bad company2 Multiplayer Beta is coming on Jan 28th. And it will be the same beta that ps3 players have experienced before a month. The beta will work till Feb 25th.

Go and register here... *www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/#/beta

Dark Void is Nvidia optimized

Capcom's official blog says Dark Void PC version is exclusively optimized for Nvidia users. And it takes advantage of the Physx by Nvidia and supports Nvidia 3d vision too.

Any console owner here played Dark Void demo?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yo, vamsi, thank you for bringin' me from depression. Thank God, Dark Void's superb, from screens an' videos. Awesome thread for gamers like us. Thank you vamsi, for startin' it. :thumbs:

Can't wait anymore for Dark Void! Please give some impressions of it after downloadin', Sun.

Yeah, maybe EA has kept it top-secret, not like Area-51 though :D, I hope to see some gameplay & trailer of Crysis 2 & NFS 2010. EA!!!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Further claims about the studio range from an "enforced crunch mode through to the end of the project" that results in "14 - 16 hour work days, six or seven days a week" to a canceled two weeks of vacation over the past holidays.

been there, suffered that, common in Indian IT industry.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Next Assassins Creed due in fiscal 2011

UBI officially declared that next Assassins Creed title will be released some where in fiscal 2011. But this is not a full length Title. But is a Multi player perspective game and it picks of right at the ending of Assassins Creed 2. There is no news about the platforms, release dates, Dedicated servers,etc.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
popcap will donate all of it's earnings via online sales to the earth quake relief at haiti

Heavy rain box art objections

When Sony Officially revealed the North American Box art for Heavy Rain earlier this week, reception was divided. Some had no qualms, enjoying the emphasis placed on the four staple characters. Others took issue, expecting something on par with the much simpler European execution. Several times the cover was called out as busy, amateur and even a bit exploitive. Spurring much debate, many visitors to the official PlayStation Blog asked if it would be possible to download the sleeker European box art in order to print and replace the North American default.

Responding to a specific request, SCEA’s Cristian Cardonia gave what appears to be a definitive answer:

“We’ll be doing that for those that would prefer the UK artwork. Keep an eye out on the blog around launch!”

Sony and Quantic obviously appear willing to take steps to appease their fans

Europian box art...
*gameinformer.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/communityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/00.00.00.00.06/8206.heavy_5F00_rain_5F00_us_5F00_boxart.jpg

North American Box art..
*gameinformer.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.ImageFileViewer/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles.00.00.00.00.06/7183.4268197268_5F00_f0cc2f4316_5F00_b.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I read a article in 'gameinformer' that the voice actor for the protagonist in games Prince of Persia, Uncharted 2, InFamous, Assassins Creed 2, madworld, Darkvoid is one and the same. he is.. Nolan North.
*cdn1.gamepro.com/article_img/gamepro/213578-4.jpg?rand=D89D177F-E93D-9837-A949A04228E462E4

you can read the article here...

Top Bottom