Gaming Mouse + Laptop Cooler! Required for my new Y510p!

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Ok guys so I am getting my Y510p on Monday!

I require a good cooler and mouse:

Budget: ₹3k

Games : Mostly Dota 2/CS:GO and will try new games!

Applications:Autodesk,Office and Adobe Suites!

Buying Option:Mostly Online!

Brands :Comfortable with any reputed brands offering service!

Preferability:
Lenovo G400S :₹1800 Snapdeal
Cooler. :Deepcool X6 ₹1600

Most important question?
Will I need cooler for this laptop under these apps?

Note:Cheaper the better!:)

SunE

Professional Newbie
The cooling in Y510p seems to be pretty satisfactory. Just be sure to keep it on a table or a raised platform(like a book) to ensure hat the air vents are not blocked. As for the mouse, G400s is a great mouse. Get a nice mousepad along with it though like Razer or Steelseries branded ones.

.jRay.

Youngling
I myself don't find the need for a laptop cooler, keep it elevated on a book and you're good to go.. +1 to g400s

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Generally Cooling pads are over rated.
At medium load difference may come upto 4 degrees but at peak load like full on gaming it barely makes difference.
BTW cooling pad actually pushes a lot of air causing excessive accumulation of dust inside which is bad.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Deepcool X6 (I have notepal U2 & it ain't that great) is much different from others so may be ask someone having it.

OP
K

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Guys what about mousepad ?
My options:

New one-Good reviews!
Dragon War Gaming Mouse Mat (Speed Edition) GP-001 Mousepad - Dragon War: Flipkart.com

Steelseries QCK

Razer Goliathus
-Too many versions?
Which too choose?

SunE

Professional Newbie
Well I have the dragon war mouse pad(came bundled with the Thor mouse that I ordered recently). It's very nice. I find it better than my Razer Goliathus Control edition. I have used my friend's Steelseries Qck Mass and that too is very nice. Even the Razer Goliathus Speed edition was nice to use.

The point is that almost all the mousepads are really good and it's hard to tell the difference. So the thing is if you want to save money then go with Dragon War. You'll find it very good. If you can spend more money then Steelseries is the best IMO.

Top Bottom