Gaming Mouse help - left hand edition

chris

In the zone
I ordered Razer Death Adder USB 2.0 Mouse from flipkart.

Razer Death Adder USB 2.0 Mouse - Razer: Flipkart.com

I told a friend today, he found following in the mouse spec.

Variant Left Hand Edition

The mouse in the on way.

I contacted flipkart to cancel the order, but it look like it is too late. I am waiting for their mail as cancel order link on flipkart is not clickable.

I never know Left Hand Edition mouse exists, so i don't look for specks before ordering.

Left Hand Edition will be a problem if i am using with right hand ?

OP
C

chris

In the zone
If they cancel the order, which other mouse do you recommend (max budget ~3k) ?

I can't get the 100 kill with L96, so getting a better mouse :)

I am currently using a Logitech non gaming mouse. Not sure what the model number, nothing in the mouse. I think it is MK200.

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse USB 2.0 Optical Mouse - Logitech: Flipkart.com

this is what most people use. headshots wont be much of a problem. to tell truth, u should not have that much problem with a normal 800 dpi mouse either, but some more dpi will result in more accurate movement.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I got 1K kills with the L96 using a controller :p , what icebags recommended is G400, which I started using from few months ago. excellent mouse, but it doesn't come with onboard profiles, its controlled by software. if you want hardware based profile switching then get G300, IndianRambo uses it, check with him.

BTW you also need a good mouse pad, if you are getting G400, then don't get SteelSeries QCK MASS, I have it and I am not satisfied with it.

OP
C

chris

In the zone
Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse USB 2.0 Optical Mouse - Logitech: Flipkart.com

this is what most people use. headshots wont be much of a problem. to tell truth, u should not have that much problem with a normal 800 dpi mouse either, but some more dpi will result in more accurate movement.

Thank you, added to wish list, if flipkart cancel the order, i will get it.

I got 1K kills with the L96 using a controller :p.

Nice. lend me some kills :D

I will be getting my first 500 kills with M16A or AEK971, i keep switching between them.

, what icebags recommended is G400, which I started using from few months ago. excellent mouse, but it doesn't come with onboard profiles, its controlled by software. if you want hardware based profile switching then get G300, IndianRambo uses it, check with him.

BTW you also need a good mouse pad, if you are getting G400, then don't get SteelSeries QCK MASS, I have it and I am not satisfied with it.

I liked the look of G300, but it look like having too many buttons. Software profile is fine for me as i won't play many games.

Already got mouse pad. Razer Goliathus - Fragged Control. Hope G400 will work with it.

I just got a reply from flipkart saying they can only replace the item

Order ID : OD30728025099
Item : Razer Death Adder USB 2.0 Mouse (Black)

Thank you for writing in.

We are glad to inform you that the seller WS Retail has a 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. If you come across any damage or manufacturing defect in the product at the time of delivery or within 30 days from the date of delivery, kindly notify us and we will ensure the seller is contacted and a correct resolution is found.

As of now we do not have a buy back or exchange policy for the products sold on the website other than apparels and footwear.

We hope this information is helpful.

Did I solve your problem? Please click here to let me know.

Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Regards,
Karthik R
Customer Support

From there cancellation policy

*www.flipkart.com/s/help/cancellation-returns

How do I cancel an order?

You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.

In case your product has been shipped but has not yet been delivered, to cancel Contact Us. Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled in case a delivery has already been made.

Since i have not yet received the item, i will be getting refund ?

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
if u can cancel from the order page, do it. or talk with them via fone.
as long as u don't receive the item u r eligible for refund.

OP
C

chris

In the zone
Thanks everyone, got it resolved. They will be refunding the payment. Will be getting Logitech G400 :)

Top Bottom