Gaming mouse+Gaming Keyboard+Gamepad

Hi all.

I am looking for a Gaming Mouse and Gaming keyboard, and, if some money is left I also want a gamepad. :))

My requirements:
-The size of keyboard should be < 19 inches.
-The mouse should be good looking :p I dont like mice like Flipkart.com: Razer Naga Molten Special Edition Mouse: Mouse (see the side-buttons? I find them ugly!)
-The keyboard should have backlight. Key-specific colored backlight preffered. :)
-There was a keyboard with a button to stop start button. Which one was it??
-I dont need any LCD screens on keyboard..
-I prefer full black keyboards. :p

My total budget is 8k, not a penny more.

A question: Does the Xbox 360 gamepad require any special drivers? Do all games support it? What about others??

PS: Availability is the greatest issue. I will buy it online..., preferably from flipkart. But I may get from any other website too if thats the last option(CoD must)

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Flipkart.com:Microsoft Wireless Controller (Black):Gamepad
Flipkart.com: Razer Death Adder Black Edition Mouse: Mouse
Flipkart.com: Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard: Keyboard

Last edited:
^^The gamepade is for X360.... :D :D

I dont like design of mouse very much.... But, I found this on flipkart: Flipkart.com: Cooler Master Inferno: Mouse Looks good to me. Are there any -ves about it too?

And keyboard is nice.... infact good.. are there some alternatives to this too(just want to compare and get best :p)

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Flipkart.com: Microsoft Side winder X4: Keyboard
Out of stock unfortunately.
Flipkart.com: Razer Blackwidow - Expert Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Keyboard
Flipkart.com: Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard: Keyboard
Flipkart.com: Steel Series Keyboard Merc Black: Keyboard

That controller works with Windows ;)

Saw that people hate the Inferno. Saw the storm series in don't buy section.
Flipkart.com: Steel Series Siberia XAI Laser Mouse Black: Mouse
Flipkart.com: Steel Series KINZU Optical Mouse Pro Gaming Black: Mouse (Has +ve acceleration)
Flipkart.com: Razer Mamba Wireless Mouse: Mouse

Try the Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Mouse and Razer Nostramo Gamepad
:shock:

That looks mouse(monster) awesome..... But I don think I will be able to find it.. and even if I do, it will be out of my budget... :(

I am confused between Razer Lycosa and Logitech G110.

Lycosa: Great looks, Nice layout.
G110: Has better features.

So this is looks vs features..... :)) Please help me about this...

What about razer imperator mouse??

Are there any better products to come/prices to drop? I can wait for about 1-2 months if it REALLY worth it..... :???:

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
What about razer imperator mouse??

Are there any better products to come/prices to drop? I can wait for about 1-2 months if it REALLY worth it..... :???:

Decent mouse. Ita all about feel of the mouse, so go check them out in the store.

Deathadder has the best sensor otherwise (in budget).

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
I am also looking for a keyboard. With back-light and palm rest.
Just when I shortlisted Sidewinder X4, it is out of stock.(Same thing happened with lappy too :( )
I saw the Razer Arctosa, nice palm rest area. What about back light?

aniket.cain

Padawan
I am also looking for a keyboard. With back-light and palm rest.
Just when I shortlisted Sidewinder X4, it is out of stock.(Same thing happened with lappy too :( )
I saw the Razer Arctosa, nice palm rest area. What about back light?

You can find the Sidewinder X4 here:
Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard in India Online for Rs.2,193 as on 2nd September 2011 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

And Arctosa doesn't have backlit keys. Its brother Lycosa has. Check here:
Buy Razer Lycosa Gaming Keyboard at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Krow

Crowman
For the gamepad, order Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows from Homeshop18.com for 1.3k. The wired one is better imho.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
:shock:

That looks mouse(monster) awesome..... But I don think I will be able to find it.. and even if I do, it will be out of my budget... :(

I am confused between Razer Lycosa and Logitech G110.

Lycosa: Great looks, Nice layout.
G110: Has better features.

So this is looks vs features..... :)) Please help me about this...

I am looking for a k/b too and after doing research for a few days, I guess G110 is the best.

After looking at this review *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/137484-logitech-g110-review.html#post1487148 and comparing it to Lycosa's reviews, I guess you should get G10 and not the Lycosa.. :) :)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
for guys looking for sidewinder X4, its not available at buytheprice, contrary to what their webpage says. the stock is in transit and GOK when they'll receive it. but a relief, its available here, and IS IN stock. my friend placed an order too :

Microsoft JQD-00016 Sidewinder X4 Keyboard . Buy Best Microsoft JQD-00016 Sidewinder X4 Keyboard at Lowest Price Online

aniket.cain

Padawan
for guys looking for sidewinder X4, its not available at buytheprice, contrary to what their webpage says. the stock is in transit and GOK when they'll receive it. but a relief, its available here, and IS IN stock. my friend placed an order too :

Microsoft JQD-00016 Sidewinder X4 Keyboard . Buy Best Microsoft JQD-00016 Sidewinder X4 Keyboard at Lowest Price Online

Thank you for the link. I too placed an order just now, and got a discount of Rs. 500 through a discount coupon. So got it for Rs. 2031 only. :bananana:

Top Bottom