Gaming mouse for ~3K

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Hi All,

Currently I possess a Razer DA bought 2 years back and I am planning to change it.

I love the placement of the 4th and 5th buttons (do not need any more buttons) and would love similar form factored mouse as I am comfortable with the size and ergonomics of DA.

Can I get some suggestions on a decent gaming mouse within 3K?? I am due to change the mouse pad too (currently using Razer Goliathus control regular mat) so please suggest a few options there are well.

Note::

I play FPS and RPG games.

ankush28

Bazinga
I thinj you wont get any good ones in 3k, all in this price range are equivelent to DA.
G400 costs 3k now :facepalm:

darkther

Getting off from bed
You can get a Steelseries Kana under that price range. But it seems to have only one side button, not sure though. Also its ambidextrous but still a cool thing to check out.

I myself own a deathadder black edition and I am not fully satisfied by it especially when play sniper. The grip doesn't fit well. Felt that the buldge should be more backwards.

007roh

Broken In
Logitech G400 is the best option under 3k but very similar to DA.

You can also take a look at Cooler Master Recon or Cooler Master Havoc both are pretty good for gaming.

OP
R

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Ok.. I bought a G400 (2700) + Qck+ Navi Ltd Edition mouse pad (1500) from FK. Waiting for the shipment to arrive though.

Reason for change is that hump of DA that was troubling me, i felt the logitech design a little comforting when i tested my frnds G5.
Thanks for all your suggestions.

@Mods please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom