Gaming monitor - suggestions please!

vishu_unlocker

Right off the assembly line
Hi everyone :)

I need a monitor to hook up to my 360 for some hi-def gaming experience which I have been missing out on my crt tv..the model that I am leaning towards is the recent launch from Samsung, the P2370MS Konekt, it has a host of connectivity options (dvi, hdmi, component etc..), but I also want to consider some option from Dell, the U2311H interests me but it lacks the hdmi input :?, although I guess it will perform better than the Samsung because of the IPS panel which I am not sure if the latter has..

also, I want to know what to do with the audio :p, after connecting to 360 on hdmi, i think i'll be able to connect a 2.1 speaker set through the headphone out on the P2370MS, but what about dell, or please correct me if I am wrong, I am very confused with the case of audio on these monitors as they do not have on-board speakers and there would be no option to connect the 2.1 set with the 360 :cry:

sartam

Right off the assembly line
I am looking for these 2 monitors myself. Dell U2311H is my first preference because its an IPS panel but will rather go for P2350 instead of P2370 since I do not need monitor speakers.

Any idea how much is Dell U2311H selling for?

rajan1311

Padawan
I am looking for these 2 monitors myself. Dell U2311H is my first preference because its an IPS panel but will rather go for P2350 instead of P2370 since I do not need monitor speakers.

Any idea how much is Dell U2311H selling for?

Its Rs13400 shipped on Erodov. It has some issues, mainly tinting, keep a track of the thread i have linked.

Top Bottom