gaming laptops advice

srautela

Right off the assembly line
i want to buy a gaming laptop. my budget is 65k at most. please suggest. and what if i get a friend to pick one from the us, like an msi rig?

randomuser111

Technomancer
You can get MSI GX660 with ATI 5870 in that budget or an Asus N53SV with Nvidia GT550M.
If you can get a friend to get one for you then you could get laptops with Nvidia GTX560M from Asus and MSI.

OP
S

srautela

i will like to know more.
and what about the new 6900m series cards, is any manufacturer going to introduce notebooks in india with these cards in the next few months? my budget can increase by 5-10k in two months.

OP
S

srautela

MSI GX660 is best option at the moment for gaming, available for 57.5K+taxes.
PM me if you want more information.

i would like to know more. and what about the new amd 6900m series gpu's? is any manufacturer going to offer notebooks with these cards in india in the next few months? my budget can increase by 5-10k in about two months.

randomuser111

Technomancer
Dude, you won't get 6900M in that budget. 6900M cards are reserved for the ulta high end gaming laptops costing 1.25 lac + even in US. In India it would cost more than 1.6 lacs.

havoc7860

MSI GX660 is best option at the moment for gaming, available for 57.5K+taxes.
PM me if you want more information.

Hey where can we get this msi gx660 in bangalore? can u please help me with the numbers of these shops or the shops itself. thanx in advance :)

Top Bottom