Gaming Laptop suggestions with a budget of 50k(60k max)

aroraanant

Explorer
Reason I am not recommending Lenovo Laptop is:
The service of Lenovo is not good.
Poor Build quality.
Performance not as good as of the other laptops in the same range.
Negative reviews everywhere.
For more please take the help of google.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Pretty much,Not sure about the discontinuation because it came out in September last year!There are a lot of variant's floating around.Mine got a gt555 with 1GB,8GB RAM,Rapid Drive (HDD+SDD),Blu Ray Drive,DVB tuner card and 2 year IWC.That variant on flipkart isn't worth 58K..should be around 52K.
The only problem I ever had with a Acer or Asus is their touchpad,which start's acting funny after sometime.
And mine shows 144 shaders :-?
*img138.imageshack.us/img138/2084/captureogp.png

It seems Lenovo has improved, good. BTW can you post a GPUZ screenie ?

mAYHEM

Journeyman
Reason I am not recommending Lenovo Laptop is:
The service of Lenovo is not good.
Poor Build quality.
Performance not as good as of the other laptops in the same range.
Negative reviews everywhere.
For more please take the help of google.
OK I'm not aware of the service being crappy in India.
Build quality according to the different brands I have owned
Apple >Toshiba (took the floor to his face a few times,used it for 3 years)>Lenovo(ThinkPad)> HP > Acer > Asus> Dell(2 batteries,LCD and Keyboard were replaced in 1 year)

sumansherlock

Broken In
Guys i am also looking for a laptop under 60k
looking forward to buy "HP DV6 6165tx" does HP is giving accidental damage protection warranty?? And how much it costs to extend the warranty??
And is there any similar laptop with good gpu in this range???

sarthak

In the zone
^^^^ HP gives one year warranty with ADP at the time of purchase. It costs Rs.4500 to extend warranty to 3 years, but HP is giving it for Rs.999 right now(some models, not sure if its on 6165tx also or not). For better GPU you will have to increase your budget by around 8k for Asus N55SF.

sarthak

In the zone
I paid 57k for laptop, 1k for the C2-02 (HP was giving that phone for 1k with laptop purchase) at Indore. Got a free backpack also.

Top Bottom