Gaming laptop for 90k......!!!!!

KyleSforza

Banned
Check this out, released just today. And you can probably find it at Nehru Place, as they sell Razer products. The Razer Blade Pro | Work Hard. Play Hard. - YouTube

Lets just hope it comes under your budget.

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
Under my budget. No!!!! Ill shell out my all money on this. This is a beast laptop. Moreover in india the prices will be high compared to us

KyleSforza

Banned
Are you from Delhi? If yes, wait a week max and then check at Nehru Place. If from any other state, check the computer market there. :p

Something tells me Razer Blade will be much cheaper than Alienwares.

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
No im not from delhi im from bangalore....

How much do u think will be the price of Razer Blade Pro when it comes to india, just a rough estimation????

KyleSforza

Banned
Blade (not pro) won't be priced under 1 L 6k
Don't you sometimes wish you were a game developer? Cause if you were, you'd get the 'PRO' cheaper than a Series 5. :p

Razer launches 14-inch Blade, 17-inch Blade Pro gaming notebooks with Intel Haswell processors | ZDNet

Yet the 14 incher blade starts from $1,799 = Rs. 101634

Pre orders start from June 3.

Gtb93

In the zone
Oh, btw.
Check out global easy buy @ebay.in section. The cost they show includes everything from shipping to customs to handling etc etc. I saw some pretty good MSI and Asus ROG laptops in there for sale within your budget.

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
@KyleSforza
No. But would love to buy from ebay.

@Gtb93
Man you are awesome. That is one pure hassle free way of buying products around the globe. Ill sure check on to dat

KyleSforza

Banned
That's what I was referring too, but Gtb explained it before me :p

If you purchase from Ebay.com, you'll have to go through hassles of shipping and custom, but if you make a purchase from ebay.in global deals section, its completely hassle free and all inclusive. :)

Here's another new launch, just came today too. And Razer recommends it :

*www.msi.com/product/nb/GE40-2OC-Dragon-Eyes.html

From Razer's facebook page :

"If you frequent my page, you'll see that I often recommend other gaming brands like Alienware, because I believe our mission here at Razer is to evangelize PC gaming, not just our own brand and products.

At Razer, we don't design to a budget/price point, but for a very discerning group of users who appreciate the best in technology and design. It's like designing for Ferrari/Lamborghini/Bugatti vs a Ford or a Toyota. While we'll want to bring price points down, our first priority is always the best tech and design vs price.

However, there are always alternatives for PC gamers on a smaller budget.

For example, Taiwanese brand MSI just announced their 14" gaming laptop, and while I'm not a big fan of the build quality of their laptops, it's a cheaper alternative to the Blade.

While the MSI 14" laptop has:

- Less performance to the new Razer Blade (GTX 760M vs the Blade's GTX765M)

- Double the weight and thickness of the new Razer Blade (thickness: 1.18" vs 0.66"/weight 9.1lbs vs 4lbs")

It's probably going to be a few hundred dollars cheaper than the Blade and will present a good option for PC gamers who want something cheaper but are fine with something thick/heavy. I haven't seen it myself but I'll assume it's a plastic chassis with some metal finishes vs an all aluminum chassis like the Blade.

My vision is to bring PC gaming to as many gamers out there - and it's not just with Razer but with Alienware, Origin, MSI, etc and all the other companies that bring more choice to PC gamers out there.

So it's really a matter of choice, if you want something powerful and thin, we're probably the only company in the world designing stuff like that for gamers. But if you're on a budget and you're fine with thick and heavy - there are some great options too!"

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
Thanq you for the valuable information....

I was wandering in ebay and saw this one but i am confused that this is a new one or used...

MSI Notebook PC GT70 0ND-444US 17.3" Core i7-3630QM 750GB 12GB RAM No OS Loaded

Top Bottom