Gaming laptop for 90k......!!!!!

KyleSforza

Banned
Check this out, released just today. And you can probably find it at Nehru Place, as they sell Razer products. The Razer Blade Pro | Work Hard. Play Hard. - YouTube

Lets just hope it comes under your budget.

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
Under my budget. No!!!! Ill shell out my all money on this. This is a beast laptop. Moreover in india the prices will be high compared to us

KyleSforza

Banned
Seeing Razer's current line up, The prices are usually same as Europe and US, as Razer is an asian company. :p (or its just full of Asians o_O )

That's true considering Y500 costs $850 in US & here its approx $1200
It 'starts' from $850 in USA. :p

KyleSforza

Banned
Are you from Delhi? If yes, wait a week max and then check at Nehru Place. If from any other state, check the computer market there. :p

Something tells me Razer Blade will be much cheaper than Alienwares.

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
No im not from delhi im from bangalore....

How much do u think will be the price of Razer Blade Pro when it comes to india, just a rough estimation????

KyleSforza

Banned
Blade (not pro) won't be priced under 1 L 6k
Don't you sometimes wish you were a game developer? Cause if you were, you'd get the 'PRO' cheaper than a Series 5. :p

Razer launches 14-inch Blade, 17-inch Blade Pro gaming notebooks with Intel Haswell processors | ZDNet

Yet the 14 incher blade starts from $1,799 = Rs. 101634

Pre orders start from June 3.

Gtb93

In the zone
Oh, btw.
Check out global easy buy @ebay.in section. The cost they show includes everything from shipping to customs to handling etc etc. I saw some pretty good MSI and Asus ROG laptops in there for sale within your budget.

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
@KyleSforza
No. But would love to buy from ebay.

@Gtb93
Man you are awesome. That is one pure hassle free way of buying products around the globe. Ill sure check on to dat

KyleSforza

Banned
That's what I was referring too, but Gtb explained it before me :p

If you purchase from Ebay.com, you'll have to go through hassles of shipping and custom, but if you make a purchase from ebay.in global deals section, its completely hassle free and all inclusive. :)

Here's another new launch, just came today too. And Razer recommends it :

*www.msi.com/product/nb/GE40-2OC-Dragon-Eyes.html

From Razer's facebook page :

"If you frequent my page, you'll see that I often recommend other gaming brands like Alienware, because I believe our mission here at Razer is to evangelize PC gaming, not just our own brand and products.

At Razer, we don't design to a budget/price point, but for a very discerning group of users who appreciate the best in technology and design. It's like designing for Ferrari/Lamborghini/Bugatti vs a Ford or a Toyota. While we'll want to bring price points down, our first priority is always the best tech and design vs price.

However, there are always alternatives for PC gamers on a smaller budget.

For example, Taiwanese brand MSI just announced their 14" gaming laptop, and while I'm not a big fan of the build quality of their laptops, it's a cheaper alternative to the Blade.

While the MSI 14" laptop has:

- Less performance to the new Razer Blade (GTX 760M vs the Blade's GTX765M)

- Double the weight and thickness of the new Razer Blade (thickness: 1.18" vs 0.66"/weight 9.1lbs vs 4lbs")

It's probably going to be a few hundred dollars cheaper than the Blade and will present a good option for PC gamers who want something cheaper but are fine with something thick/heavy. I haven't seen it myself but I'll assume it's a plastic chassis with some metal finishes vs an all aluminum chassis like the Blade.

My vision is to bring PC gaming to as many gamers out there - and it's not just with Razer but with Alienware, Origin, MSI, etc and all the other companies that bring more choice to PC gamers out there.

So it's really a matter of choice, if you want something powerful and thin, we're probably the only company in the world designing stuff like that for gamers. But if you're on a budget and you're fine with thick and heavy - there are some great options too!"

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
Thanq you for the valuable information....

I was wandering in ebay and saw this one but i am confused that this is a new one or used...

MSI Notebook PC GT70 0ND-444US 17.3" Core i7-3630QM 750GB 12GB RAM No OS Loaded