Gaming Laptop,55 +- 1K

cremator

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
55K but flexible upto 1~2k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15.6"

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
dislike SONY

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

gaming and software like catia/ansys/petrel/pro e

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
1366 x 768 Pixel or better

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

I have seen HP dv6-70xx series, Samsung NP550P5C, Toshiba L850.. confused which is the best in these.. am open to other brands like lenovo, dell also but no sony.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions, this is going to be my first ever laptop and im sure that the eminent folks at digit forums will make sure i get the best value for my money ;)

vkl

Cyborg Agent
@cremator

Pick up Samsung NP550P5C
1.Nvidia gt650m
2.Higher resolution(1600x900)
3.Matte screen display

Samsung NP550P5C has nvidia gt650m which is much superior in gaming as compared to other graphic cards that come in laptops in this price range as of now.

OP
C

cremator

Broken In
hey guys i just have this doubt still.. the toshiba l850 retails at 56k on flipkart with 8gb ram and i7 3rd gen processor.. isnt it more value for money then samsung np550 i5 version which retails at 52.5k on flipkart? correct me if i am wrong !

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
@cremator:
I dont know which toshiba you are looking at, cos the only one I find has a ATI 7610 GPU, which is much much weaker than the Nvidia 650.

And dont worry about the Core i5. Its a very capable processor.
FYI, you can find electronics much cheaper in the real world shops than on flipkart.

Ashish247

Journeyman
hey guys i just have this doubt still.. the toshiba l850 retails at 56k on flipkart with 8gb ram and i7 3rd gen processor.. isnt it more value for money then samsung np550 i5 version which retails at 52.5k on flipkart? correct me if i am wrong !

Other specs matter as well. And sammy with i7/8gb/1tb is available around 56k locally(@60k on flipkart).

OP
C

cremator

Broken In
Other specs matter as well. And sammy with i7/8gb/1tb is available around 56k locally(@60k on flipkart).

That is an amazing price, which city did you buy it in ? here in chennai, all dealers are saying that they dont have stock of the i5 variant..whilst the best price that i can get for the i7 is 59k !

Top Bottom