Gaming Keyboard+Mouse+Mousepad

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys,need a Gaming Keyboard+Mouse+Mosepad.
Preferred Brand-Logitech and Razer
Usage Scenario-FPS Games(COD,Crysis) & lots of RPG(Skyrim,Witcher,Fallout)
Connection Type- Wireless or USB
Maximum Budget- Total 10K

Would be nice if the keyboard is backlit and comfortable for long hours of typing.
For the Mouse- I'm right handed and have a Claw Grip.

P.S. Won't mind if the products look badass :D

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Logitech G110 + CM Storm Spawn/Razer Deathadder + Razer Goliathus Omega Control
4k/4.5k + 2.5k + 1k

Save 2k :p

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Keyboard- Steelseries Merc Stealth- Steelseries Merc Stealth Keyboard | Keyboard | Flipkart.com

Mouse- Steelseries Kinzu v2 pro edition, steelseries kana or just go with Logitech g400. Deathadder's teflon feet are too small and they wear off in few months. If you want to go for laser then go for either Roccat Kone or Steelseries Sensei. Although i would advice you to stick with optical.
1) Kinzu v2 pro edition- *www.infibeam.com/Accessories/i-SteelSeries-Kinzu-V2-Pro-Mouse/P-M-GA-62016.html?id=Black
2)Steelseries Kana- *www.ebay.in/itm/SteelSeries-Kana-G...3?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item3378360571
3)Logitech g400- *www.flipkart.com/logitech-optical-...FZBG&ref=e7cc904e-7461-4827-811f-8e9c0aafb75c

Mouse Pad- Steelseries Qck+( any edition). For laser you should go with hard mats although for me QCK heavy does a wonderful job. *www.flipkart.com/steelseries-qck-l...G4SG&ref=a3287a13-a569-4585-9fe5-c06feff441f8

Even after these 3 buys you will be saving 1-1.5 on your budget. Merc is a great keyboard with every feature that a gaming keyboard should have. Steelseries QCK+ is a great pad but its size can be a problem. Its huge and if you don't have alot of space on your table then better to go for something like Razer Goliathus(standard size). As for my mouse suggestions I personally would have gone for Kana over g400 and Logitech g400 over deathadder. Deathadder has really tiny teflon feet and if there is even a little bit of moisture on your pad(which is inevitable unless your pc is in 24/7 AC room) controlling DA becomes rather difficult. Steelseries RMA is good as well, I have got my Xai replaced twice in 6 months :p (Xai is not worth it I know :p - learned it the hard way)

Last edited:
OP
lovedonator

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
^ Wow.you put a lot of effort in that post,thanx a lot. I'm definitely going for G400 because of the price-performance ratio. As for the keyboard,that looks awesome but I read some reviews claiming that the macro keys don't function properly.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^ Wow.you put a lot of effort in that post,thanx a lot. I'm definitely going for G400 because of the price-performance ratio. As for the keyboard,that looks awesome but I read some reviews claiming that the macro keys don't function properly.
well some of my friends are using it and they haven't had any problems as of now. As for me, I don't believe in spending this much on a keyboard because trust me it makes a little or no difference unless you are going to play in an event like WCG etc. I play counter-strike extensively and even in that game i never had any problems with a conventional keyboard. I would rather spend that money on a pair of good headphones.

Only problem with this keyboard I found is the unconventional layout of some keys which can be irritating for some people. But if you have doubts about this keyboard then go for Logitech, I am sure that won't disappoint you as well. i don't know why but for my gaming peripheral needs I trust only logitech and steelseries. My experience with Razer RMA has never been good.

P.S. Logitech g400 is a great choice. Its perfect bang for the bucks. Improved Mx518 as people like to call it and well MX518 is a legend in itself ;-)

OP
lovedonator

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
well some of my friends are using it and they haven't had any problems as of now. As for me, I don't believe in spending this much on a keyboard because trust me it makes a little or no difference unless you are going to play in an event like WCG etc. I play counter-strike extensively and even in that game i never had any problems with a conventional keyboard. I would rather spend that money on a pair of good headphones.

Only problem with this keyboard I found is the unconventional layout of some keys which can be irritating for some people. But if you have doubts about this keyboard then go for Logitech, I am sure that won't disappoint you as well. i don't know why but for my gaming peripheral needs I trust only logitech and steelseries. My experience with Razer RMA has never been good.

P.S. Logitech g400 is a great choice. Its perfect bang for the bucks. Improved Mx518 as people like to call it and well MX518 is a legend in itself ;-)
The keyboard layout is not a problem to me. Thanx for all your advice. Going to order Stealth and G400 :-D

sharang.d

Youngling
If you are into macros you could take a look @ Microsoft Sidewinder x6.
90 Macros -_-
I don't use even 1. Rofl

Top Bottom