Gaming Keyboard + Mouse 5-6K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Just clarifying my own doubt. Would you consider Razer Abyssus instead of the G400 ? Why not the G300 ?

PS: How good is the tvse gold mech KB ? Anything better at that budget ?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Just clarifying my own doubt. Would you consider Razer Abyssus instead of the G400 ? Why not the G300 ?

PS: How good is the tvse gold mech KB ? Anything better at that budget ?

its a pretty good mechanical keyboard, there is nothing there that beats it for the price. razer is generally avoided by fps gamers because they are more suited for rts / mmorpg gameers

the g400 has a very good grip, many players are fussy about their mouse size, grip and texture so thats a very big factor which influences purchase

you dont want the mouse to be too big, sweaty, slipping during intense LAN gaming sessions ...

Sarath

iDota
ahmm... lol razer death adder is CRAP. Its the worst sensor ever made.

Take it from someone who has played cs for 6 years... yeah lol. and owned 4 mice + 3 gaming mats + 2 keyboards...

Are you sure? I read an article that did a research on different sensors and found the one in DA to be most accurate. I believed that was the reason most people buy it despite Razers reputation for making mice that hardly last 2 years. Have never owned one since I have an Imperator, which is luckily still working.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Got G400, buying G105 as I'm not satisfied with the basic keyboards available.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Are you sure? I read an article that did a research on different sensors and found the one in DA to be most accurate. I believed that was the reason most people buy it despite Razers reputation for making mice that hardly last 2 years. Have never owned one since I have an Imperator, which is luckily still working.

umm yes... i have : intelli 3.0, razer copperhead, steel series kinzu, razer death adder 3G, mx 518, ikari laser. mats: qck heavy, mym qck +, everglide titan "desktrut" edition and the tvse + 6gv2.

Razer Death adder sells like hot cakes because :

1. most of the people who buy mice buy it generally for cs 1.6,
2. its the shape of the mouse which appeals
3. grip and the texture

the original da was the best mouse razer has ever produced till date. its not razer mice go kaput after a few years, if you keep them maintained they last pretty long.... and i havent heard pf such cases... it hasnt happened to me... although the mx518 left click issue did happen.... :(

Its because if i go to the market then i have 3 choices :

1. get mx518 / intelli 3.0 - which people now avoid because its old technology. intelli 3.0 - because its too large, mx-518 shape does not appeal to many.
2. get a sensei - which is pretty expensive and people who play at very competitive level only use them ...

but then i see a death adder which has all the best of 3 mice above (although in meagre amounts) for 2.6k yipeeee, and the pulsating light only adds to the appeal...

and razer makes pretty sturdy mice, so who ever told you that crap is obviously banging the mouse or something. and not since the new death adder its been since copperhead about 5 years back ...

just so we are clear, razer mice are fine if you want a flashy mouse without all the frills and technicalities of a proper gaming mouse / or if you are an rpg / rts gamer.

Last edited:
OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
So.. here is what I Bought
G400 - ₹ 1600 /-
Logitech G105 - ₹2700 /-
steel series Qck mass - ₹700 /-

Mouse and mouse pad bought from Golcha,
Keyboard bought from Ankit Infotech.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
how do you manage to play with the mass? its so small...

but congo anyways.
thanks, its quite big from what I am used to :p

Congrats RCuber. !! :D
Pics please :razz:

coming up

damn.. I need to get used to the keyboard, my hand has shifted to the left.. :lol:

Here are the pics

Attachments

• kbd.jpg
    kbd.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 117
  • G400.jpg
    G400.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Old_and_New_Mouse Pad.jpg
    Old_and_New_Mouse Pad.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 116

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Coincidentally, my mouse seems to be double clicking sometimes.
G400, here I come :twisted:

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
will post the darky pic :p

now testing in empty server.. god help me form my transition from Controller to Keyboard/Mouse :p

The Day Walker!

In the zone
pals, need a Mechanical KB and a gud mouse for gaming,
i dont play online,, but like FPS games a lot.... dont play rpg games

needed 2 know, weather should i go for, TVS-e gold or G105 KB?
also needed 2 know, how is the performance of CM Storm Recon mouse? is it better then kinzu v2 pro or vice versa?
thanx
angel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
pals, need a Mechanical KB and a gud mouse for gaming,
i dont play online,, but like FPS games a lot.... dont play rpg games

needed 2 know, weather should i go for, TVS-e gold or G105 KB?
also needed 2 know, how is the performance of CM Storm Recon mouse? is it better then kinzu v2 pro or vice versa?
thanx
angel

lol, get a TVS-e gold + id suggest a steel series kinzu v2, stay away from CM and all... but the kinzu is a small mouse, check it before you buy it.

The Day Walker!

In the zone
@noasarcangel
ok, as u said, i m buyin TVS-e GOLD (USB) tomorrow
and as for the mouse, i dont get steel series here in surat, so i have to order it...online or to my distributor, but 1ce ordered i have 2 keep it....
is there ne other alternative to kinzu which is a normal size mouse. (rt now i m using logitech normal mouse)

thanx angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom