Gaming Keyboard + Mouse 5-6K

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey Guys,
After long time I am thinking of switching back to keyboard and mouse for gaming. Please suggest me one for 5-6K MAX for both combined ( Strict, please don't go above this budget )

I am thinking about G105 and G400

Note:
USB ( unless PS/2 to USB converter is included )
Full height keys needed, not low profile keys.
customizable button on mouse, should be able to configure melee and snipe button i.e., resolution change on click of a button..
added advantage if palm rest is included.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I cannot use the old keyboard as I am using a PS/2 to USB converter and there is ghosting issue.

then just buy a a basic sturdy keyboard....you can play any game with any keyboard....the mouse kills it everytime..............you can opt for a g500 its 3500 and with the rest 2500 you can get a Roccat Arvo should be around 2500-2800....................also i would suggest getting the roccat kone instead of the g500 which is again 300-500 higher but means a lot in games

but the steel series sensei is probably the best mouse out there in any range....its a no looks only performance mouse that delivers

i just cant stop complimenting it man trust me its awesome check it out

there is even a proccessor inside the sensei :twisted:

Sarath

iDota
Buy a Razer Death Adder, it's got the most accurate sensor of all. More so than the Imperator and G500.

As for KB, any membrane KB is the same. Would suggest going mechanical if possible.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
im getting G400 for ~1.6 K from golcha, im dropping gaming keyboard from various suggestions and going for a basic Logitech keyboard. only thing to figure out is what model should I choose.

also I would like to pick up a mousepad.. I think a good one will be available for ~ Rs. 600

Get a mechanical keyboard, those membrane keyboard's keys get a bit loose after about an year and typing on them becomes a bit of bad experience.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I am thinking of getting a DAS Keyboard, but its expensive and not currently available in India, so I need to save a bit for that. so for stopgap time I want to use a low priced keyboard and then when I have enough dedicated money I can go for proper mechanical keyboard. ( may be after the tax returns ;) )

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get a good mouse and a TVSE Gold USB keyboard ,its mechanical, usb,cheap and you can pound on it without breaking your heart!

OOH and the price Rs 1570 and that too for that immense quality and for a mechanical keyboard.You will love it trust me.

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Hey Guys,
After long time I am thinking of switching back to keyboard and mouse for gaming. Please suggest me one for 5-6K MAX for both combined ( Strict, please don't go above this budget )

I am thinking about G105 and G400

Note:
USB ( unless PS/2 to USB converter is included )
Full height keys needed, not low profile keys.
customizable button on mouse, should be able to configure melee and snipe button i.e., resolution change on click of a button..
added advantage if palm rest is included.

what games do you want to play?

Buy a Razer Death Adder, it's got the most accurate sensor of all. More so than the Imperator and G500.

As for KB, any membrane KB is the same. Would suggest going mechanical if possible.

ahmm... lol razer death adder is CRAP. Its the worst sensor ever made.

Take it from someone who has played cs for 6 years... yeah lol. and owned 4 mice + 3 gaming mats + 2 keyboards...

mouse : ikari laser / kinzuv2
mat : steel series Qck Heavy / Razer Goliathus - Fragged Alpha Mousepad - Speed @ 2k/1k [ im not sure of the avl of qck heavy, but its the best mat money can buy ]
keyboard : TVS gold @ 1.5k [ nothing beats this mechanical keyboard... or id suggest a 7G the best keyboard there is.

**www.esreality.com/?a=longpost&id=1265679&page=21

Last edited:
OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
TVSE doesn't have non-clicky mechanical ones, cause I like to keep it silent at night when gaming. only a few models from other manufacturers have non-clicky ones.

I play FPS/TPS like BF3, FC3, TR, and would be going into Portal, HL2 series, TF2.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
TVSE doesn't have non-clicky mechanical ones, cause I like to keep it silent at night when gaming. only a few models from other manufacturers have non-clicky ones.

I play FPS/TPS like BF3, FC3, TR, and would be going into Portal, HL2 series, TF2.

non clicks ones are pretty expensive... if you want the best.. then there is 7g... but thats 10k or something. For FPS, steel series ikari laser / kinzu v2....is perfectly fine. Skip the keyboard then.

@offtopic : doesnt it lag in BF3? online ?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
His budget is Rs 6000 for a mouse and keyboard. You are suggesting just a keyboard that costs Rs 8813. Tell me what should I doubt in this case?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Guys, relax .. I will be investing more money 5K+ only on a mechanical keyboard (in future and not now) hopefully on this Das Keyboard Model S Professional Soft if not for the Ultimate Model(with no letter marking on key what so ever) ..

Now I want to go for a basic membrane keyboard for stopgap + a good quality Mouse . Once I or some one else goes to US then I will get that Das Keyboard ..

@NoasArcAngel : pings are fine, 60-200 is playable and we all play as squad..
on other note.. from the day I bought BF3 I am playing only using a Xbox 360 Controller :p KD after 200+ hrs ~13K kills is 1.01 and Win Loss is 1.45 (421 wins) (this is after stat reset)
my original overall would be 33K kills, KD = 0.89 W/L = 1 from about 760+ hrs.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Guys, relax .. I will be investing more money 5K+ only on a mechanical keyboard (in future and not now) hopefully on this Das Keyboard Model S Professional Soft if not for the Ultimate Model(with no letter marking on key what so ever) ..

Now I want to go for a basic membrane keyboard for stopgap + a good quality Mouse . Once I or some one else goes to US then I will get that Das Keyboard ..

@NoasArcAngel : pings are fine, 60-200 is playable and we all play as squad..
on other note.. from the day I bought BF3 I am playing only using a Xbox 360 Controller :p KD after 200+ hrs ~13K kills is 1.01 and Win Loss is 1.45 (421 wins) (this is after stat reset)
my original overall would be 33K kills, KD = 0.89 W/L = 1 from about 760+ hrs.

well my efficiency or KD ratio in pub was 65~70% and in clan about 50~60% (individual score) played about 1200~1500 hrs? win loss is about 3.2 number of kills is uhmm... lol .....

1 round is usually 1.5 minutes so if i manage to kill 5 people in a round on avg, and i play 1 hour then i kill about 200 ppl / hr (adjust for time-outs, bad rounds) say i kill about 150ppl/hr x 1200 = 15x12x1000 = :O 180,000 kills :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom