I have shortlisted the following

Mouse:
Roccat Kova
Roccat Pyra
Logitech G400

Keyboard :
Microsoft Sidewinder X4
Logitech G105

Can Someone suggest me what to buy, Dont want to strech budget too much.
2000Rs For Keyboard and 2000Rs For Mouse . Dont need the best,Just Something better than the basic.

Also need a good gaming Headset Budget 5000Rs.

Buying ASAP

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
@OP - Where are you getting Rocat Pyra or Logitech G105 for 2k? AFIK Pyra will set you back for 3k and G105 for 2.5K.

Go for G105 - Logitech Gaming Keyboard G105 and Razer DeathAdder - RAZER MOUSE DEATHADDER 3500 DPI

For Headset @ 5k... nothing beats Corsair Vengeance 1500 - CORSAIR HEADPHONE 1500

Nerevarine

Incarnate
you will not gain a lot of performance if you dont go for mechanical kbd..
basically almost every non mechanical keyboard give same level of performance
Get a Razer BlackWidow, its worth it

Rohit1980

Broken In
Check the review of this headphone (I got it last week :)) ...
Cooler Master CM Storm Sirus S Headset - CoolerMaster: Flipkart.com

Xai

Journeyman
Mouse: Logitech G400

Keyboard: Logitech G105 (if you can extend budget to 5-6K for keyboard, go for a mechanical keyboard instead)

Headphones: Roccat Kave

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
G105 is 2.7K I bought it two weeks ago. Also G400 is Rs. 1600 . What games do you play? mouse should usually be suggested by the type of games you play.

OP
R

rickson23

The Pirate King
G105 is 2.7K I bought it two weeks ago. Also G400 is Rs. 1600 . What games do you play? mouse should usually be suggested by the type of games you play.

I play FPS games like COD , Medal of Honor, NFS , Mafia , Far Cry , Battlefield . No strategy games or Alien Type games.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
G400 + G105 is good enough.. it will take 3-4 days for you to get used to the new set.

Took me about that same time to get used to the g400. (btw, forgot to mention I got one a few days after you did)
The difference is best noticed when gaming as compared to normal desktop operations.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Took me about that same time to get used to the g400. (btw, forgot to mention I got one a few days after you did)
The difference is best noticed when gaming as compared to normal desktop operations.

well congrats on that :)

initially I was unable to place my middle finger on the right mouse button as the previous mouse I used was quite small, but after few days got adjusted to it. it has a good ergonomic design and hasn't put any strain on my wrist.

the G105 also took a while to get used to, I was finding it difficult to press/locate the "3" & "4" key for gadgets. now I assigned "3" for a mouse button and I got used to pressing "4". the macro keys comes in handy ( I used it for TDF Q3A Playdate for resettings display/ storing IP address for the servers etc :p )

OP
R

rickson23

The Pirate King
Ok then Gonna buy Logitech G105 and Logitech G400 Unless suggests me not to.
And for headphones Corsair 1500 or Any better alternative ?

sumalatha

Banned
Mouse:
Logitech G400 @ 1600

Keyboard :
Microsoft Sidewinder X6 @ 2200

Gaming Headset:
Razer Electra @ 4200

Buy the above following for Gaming Purpose.

Top Bottom