gaming cpu for 15000 amd

Can you please suggest me a gaming amd cpu for 15000 mainly for hd video playback to hook to my 40 sony bravia and gaming
I need 500gb hard disk cabonet kb and mouse hdtv and 2 one gb ddr2ram and I prefer to run windows 8please help my older computer with amd athlon 64x2 and gigabyte m61pmes2 is not taking any harddisks and it fries all harddisks connected to it

BhargavJ

In the zone
What do you mean by 'fries all the harddisks connected to it'?

What all components do you want or don't want? Look at my thread for AMD config for 17K.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
There is no use of getting a DDR2 Motherboard now . Better To Buy something like this :
Processor : Intel Pentium G630 @ 3.3k
Motherboard : MSI H61M-P20 (G3) @ 2.7k
RAM: Corsair DDR3 4 GB @1.2k
Graphics Card :Sapphire HD 6670 1GB GDDR5 @5.6k
HDD:WD Blue 500GB @ 3.1k

Total-15.9k

or an AMD one -

Amd A10 5800k @8.5k
msi fm2 cost mother board @4k
Corsiar DDR3 4GB @1.2k
HDD : WD Blue 500gb @3.1k

Total-16.8k

OP
V

vishalsasindran

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications
and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like
'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which
games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:games like nfs shift crysis2
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a
more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:15000
3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:not now but may in future
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:win 8
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500gb
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention
which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already
have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size
and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:no iwant to hook it with hdtv 40inch
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which
components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:keyboare mouse speakers monitor
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:this month
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by
an assembler?
Ans:yep
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open
to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:kerala i am open for online shopping
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:it shoulhave a hdmi port

Cilus

laborare est orare
I think the AMD one looks better here. A10-5800K is by any means, far powerful than G630 in all kind of applications, games especially in the current generation Multi-Core optimized games like Far Cry 3 and Crysis 3.

Also, the IGP of 5800K is well enough to run NFS games at 1080P resolution. Just one suggestion, instead of getting Corsair Value series 4GB 1333 MHz Ram, get Corsair Vengeance 8GB X 1 1600 MHz Ram @ 3.2K. The reasons are:-

1. Most of the budget FM2 boards come with only two Ram slots and adding 8GB for now will keep more headroom for future Memory upgrade.
2. In AMD APU, the IGP shares the system memory and therefore faster system memory has positive impact on Game performance.

OP
V

vishalsasindran

Broken In
is there any other motherboard than msi fm2 cost mother board that fits in my budget because its not available in my area??? suggest asus or giabyte if possible

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
I think the AMD one looks better here. A10-5800K is by any means, far powerful than G630 in all kind of applications, games especially in the current generation Multi-Core optimized games like Far Cry 3 and Crysis 3.

Also, the IGP of 5800K is well enough to run NFS games at 1080P resolution. Just one suggestion, instead of getting Corsair Value series 4GB 1333 MHz Ram, get Corsair Vengeance 8GB X 1 1600 MHz Ram @ 3.2K. The reasons are:-

1. Most of the budget FM2 boards come with only two Ram slots and adding 8GB for now will keep more headroom for future Memory upgrade.
2. In AMD APU, the IGP shares the system memory and therefore faster system memory has positive impact on Game performance.

I dont think a system like this will ever need more than 8gb ram, well no casual user needs more than 4gb ram so a dual channel ram will be great for amd build as you stated igp uses system memory. So op go for 4*2 gb xms3. Msi is a decent mobo manufacturer and the best graphics manufacturer. And as you want to game nfs etc. Go with the intel build, discrete hd6670 is much faster.

And instead of g630 get g2010 ( ivy bridge+ more frequency+ 1333mhz ram support) and get hd 5670 gddr for 4.5k, jump to 6670 is hardly significant, the next gpu you should look at is hd7750

Last edited:
AMD a10 5800k (8000)
MSI FM2 motherboard (4000)
Seagate 500 GB HDD (3100)
Corsair CX430v2 (2600)
G.Skill RipjawsX 1600 MHz 8 GB (1700) you should get at least 8 GB ram with a10 5800k
Any iball / zebronics cabinet (1000)
total: 20400

getting complete Tolerable pc in 15 is kindda difficult.

Top Bottom