Gaming Consoles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ I don't need that stuff for most of the games. But it's a nice evolution. Imagine aiming with a gun (gun like sensor) to shoot at enemies and playing tennis by swinging your hand as if you are playing it real. It's fun and that is the reason why Wii is so populor though it's pathetic when it comes to raw gamepower. :)

dpuk

teh 479
It's actually a love/hate relationship between me and nintendo.
I hate it for having such kiddish games(from my point of view), unsexy hardware and low power hardware.
That said, I love nintendo for being what it is today, the world's most respected and influential video game making company. Look at the things which it has accomplished in the field of video games. It's a japanese company and it makes its videogames according to it's local public. This is the case with everything that's japanese. Nintendo recently said(in context of it's low powered hardware) that 'it's the content that matter, not the hardware or the extra things). I agree with it fully. Nintendo makes games specifically for it's local public and the kiddish/animated stuff is what the public wants. Japanese people don't really like gears of war kidda stuff with lots of blood and gore in all details...what they like is being well served by nintendo.

desiibond I agree with you that it's always good to have advanced hardware and other motion sensing stuff.....but to use that you must have good titles. Sports games like tennis and all are good....but what about the fps and other games...if nintendo needs to reach to a larger audience then it HAS to get something that is of universal taste and not just japanese.
for example, I would love to see 1080p movies, but if the movie being shown is ram gopal varma's AAG, then whats the use. I'd rather see terminator salvation in a VCD clarity.
So it's content that matter the most, and not the hardware. But hey, advanced hardware combined with good content makes killer stuff!

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
^^ nitendoo wii is basically targetting family at whole in multiplayer , and their games are very great imo. . i personally like the games offered by nitendo and sony sometimes gives those games too , my fav. games from sony side are : Holy Invasion of the Privacy Badman! , Patapon , Locoroco , FlOw , flOwer etc . and these are best games ever ...

PS : i only choose ps3 just for one reason , BEcAUSE I LOVE THE GOD OF WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
and this is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

OP
official

official

In the zone
ps3 would definately hav a great market if its games were available around 1100 inr.
I am certain that it would hav taken indian market by storm. As xbox definately has earned
a bad rep regarding hardware failure.
crashing in the mid game can never be justified. Ms should be put under legal action for such negligence..
I also heard that Sony is planning to produce ps3 games in india in coming years!!!
this will definately bring down the price. In india its not the price of console that effects too much on the sale of it but the price of the gaming titles.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^Heard that Sony is going to reduce price of it's PS3 games (I mean PS3 exclusive titles that are distributed by Sony).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom