CPU: Athlon II X2 260 @3.3k
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P @2.6k
PSU: FSP Saga II 400W @1.8k

Aren't you getting any RAM?

Use HD6670. Rest are fine.

Last edited:

Krishna

Broken In
ya man just have a minimum intel core i3 (doesnt matter whether its 1 gen or 2nd gen) and HD6670.... (Its my opinion)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
How about 6770/7750 in 5 pcs(With high-demand games).And use a 6670 for the rest pcs

There really wont be enough of a performance increment over the HD 6670. The expenditure will really go on increasing. for OP its enough to have uniform HD6670 on all of them :wink:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
@zeekio : get a low range gaming config capable of running CS/NFS/GTA SA and below
thats the only thing the cyber-cafe type "gamers" play
no need for mid range stuff like 550ti's
for the simple reason that
high-end pc's = high power bills + and high buying costs for which you will have to hike your rate and because of which the low budgeted "student" type gamer will not come to you GC
i.e you will run into losses

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
@zeekio : get a low range gaming config capable of running CS/NFS/GTA SA and below
thats the only thing the cyber-cafe type "gamers" play
no need for mid range stuff like 550ti's
for the simple reason that
high-end pc's = high power bills + and high buying costs for which you will have to hike your rate and because of which the low budgeted "student" type gamer will not come to you GC
i.e you will run into losses

+1.The People who go to cybers actually only play DOTA & CS :| .I dont know why they dont play other games.they regard other games as for kids.Some cyber users even make fun of people playing other games.
Just get:
A normal 6670 or lower(Maybe a discrete card will do) as techfreak suggested over 7750.
And get games like:COD MW 1,CS 1.6,Source,Team Fortress 2,NFS MW,Assassins creed 1(It can play on basic systems)

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
you guys can look into the APUs from AMD

CPU| AMD A8-3870k(AMD Radeon™ HD 6550D) |Rs.7400
Motherboard| ASUS F1A55-MLX PLUX |Rs.3900
RAM|??(you havenot mentioned)|??
PSU| CX 430V2 |Rs.2563
Cabinet|get any generic one from frontech or iBall|Rs.800
Total||Rs.14663

Later if you want to go for a lowend discreet graphix card you can make it work with the 6550D in dual graphics mode(they used to call it hybrid crossfire in 7xx & 8xx chipsets ).

Only these GPUs will work with this processor in Dual Graphics mode HD6450, HD6570, HD6670.
This is a quad core processor slightly better than Athlon II x4 in performance.These A -series processors are very energy efficient.
Any gpu higher than that and the onboard gpu will shutdown.
Anything higher than those gpus and i will suggest to go with CORSAIR CX 600V2

else

you can go with Gaurav Bhattacharjee's config & add 6670 atleast

@op electricity bills can be a problem when you are running 20pcs & never buy 550Ti that's a inefficient power consuming card that doesnot perform well, better go for 6770

one more advice as you will purchase in bulk get advantage of that and negotiate a little with the dealer & you can get away with reduced price/component.

Last edited:
Top Bottom