Gaming Cabinet with USB 3.0

priyam1309

Broken In
Require a decent gaming cabinet with proper airflow and cooling and which supports USB 3.0 and can accomodate MSI HD R6950 2GB Twin Frozr III GPU comfortably.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
HAF 912 Advanced, CM storm etc and thousands of other cabinets.
But above all post your budget.

OP
P

priyam1309

Broken In
I have no idea. The lower the better. Maybe around 4K - 5K. But of decent quality. I saw Cooler Master Storm Enforcer Mid Tower ATX for $89 but could find indian price.

Sarath

iDota
Thats a nice case. I own this one and its pretty good. NZXT Tempest Evo w/ 6 fans
*www.nzxt.com/new/images/_upload/product_gallery/top.jpg

digyourpc

Broken In
Thats a nice case. I own this one and its pretty good. NZXT Tempest Evo w/ 6 fans
At what price you bought this cabinet? Also, how the fans that come bundled with the cabinet performs, do they make noise?
Actually looking forward to buy this cabinet........:smile:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Then you may also like Corsair 700D. Or at extreme budget of 15K, Corsair's black pearl, 800D Full tower.

AFAIK, NZXT Tempest Evo doesn't have any front USB3.0 ports.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
At what price you bought this cabinet? Also, how the fans that come bundled with the cabinet performs, do they make noise?
Actually looking forward to buy this cabinet........:smile:

Fans :

FRONT, 2 X 120 mm Blue LED (included)
REAR, 1 X 120 mm (included)
SIDE PANEL, 1 X 120mm Blue LED (included)
TOP, 2 X 140mm Fan (included)

the fans are of 1000RPM and is noiseless AFAIK and price should be around 5.7k - if you can live with usb 2.0 front panel connectors then it's a great cabby to have ;-)

Sarath

iDota
^Yeah everythings laid out above.

However my room is extremely silent and I cant help but notice the fans since there are 6 of them. But that might be due to my setup where the CPU sits to my right.

Top Bottom