Gaming Accessories for FIFA 2011 PC

vinayan

Broken In
Hi all..I plan to play FIFA 11 on my PC(to be assembled this month)..I haven't played the latest versions for a long time now because of my PIII 256 RAM configuration..the one that i am still playing is FIFA 2004..pls look into my questions below..

• Can this be played on Keyboard? Is gamepad a better option? Pls suggest a model and approx cost of gamepad..haven't used any before..
  • Can two players play each other in a single PC(not online) like it was possible in FIFA 98?

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
YUP....you have to have a controller for this edition...It's tough playing with keyboard..I tried it...buy a good one...Preferably XBOX 360 controller...

and two can play...you need two keyboards or a controller with a keyboard to do that

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Fifa with keyboard isn't that bad.. you just have to get used to it. But to pull off Skill moves, controller is recommended.

Get Xbox 360 controller for PC. It should cost around 1.5k. It is expensive but totally worth the price tag.

ajai5777

Youngling
Keyboard is fine if you are good in that.But special skills cant be performed with keyboard.Actually special skills are not necessary to win matches.I have beaten many so called pro players with keyboard.

If anyone wants to play with me, come to gameranger.

Top Bottom