GAMES WHICH WERE HOT BUT CRASHED??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I am starting this thread to know about those games which most anticipated and discussed and desperately waited to be released but crashed all expectations..... 8)
for me latest one is EA SPORTS CRICKET 2005- It same old game with improved graphics. Gameplay is bad as before... bowling seems bit better, else its waste of money and time.
For me HITMAN:CONTRACTS is also big flop it was no where close to HITMAN:SILENT ASSASSIN.
I request members to post there list which they think failed to live to there expectations...

Hells_Fury

In the zone
For me, it was Unreal 2. After Unreal became such a huge hit, i expected more from Unreal 2. But it was a huge letdown.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I think a thread exists called 'games that were good but lost popularity'.

Ill give the link in a minute or 5...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
yeah it is this :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic...ys=0&postorder=asc&highlight=freedom+fighters
sorry for the freedom fighters highlight, couldnt get it off !

q3_abhi

Youngling
I think there is not much scope for the sports games to improve becoz the gameplay always remains the same. They can only improve the details n realism becoz eg: Cricket -never goin to change. Bat,ball,stumps,players,ground etc will remain the same.

casual_gamer

In the zone
for me, i was impressed with demos of soldier of fortune and mercedes benz world racing, but the full games were dull and boring.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
hmmm cricket 2005 sucks , waste of time . i was hoping for this game to be good. But EA has done its trademark irritating fundas in it , for example not allowing users to change the controls and more......

EA now means a ‘beware’ caution sign to me
EA(Exasperating Always)

q3_abhi

Youngling
I saw people still prefer Cricket 2002 rather then Cricket 2004 not becoz of the sys req but they say that they still love 2002 rather than 2004.

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
q3_abhi said:
I saw people still prefer Cricket 2002 rather then Cricket 2004 not becoz of the sys req but they say that they still love 2002 rather than 2004.

quite true.i feel cricket 97 was the best in ea's cricket series.
once in a while i try searching for my good old cricket 97 cd.still cant find it. dunno in which cd rack i had kept it.:(

Biplav

In the zone
well my list is :

cricket 2005.(worst of all the the cover drive and bowling)
then comes soldier of fortune 2

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Mahesh Babu said:
Why do you say that GTA-VC crashed?
Agreed, it was not as good as GTA3 but on the other hand it was not a bad game. Certainly not bad enough to say that it crashed.

moshel

Padawan
Hells_Fury said:
Mahesh Babu said:
Why do you say that GTA-VC crashed?
Agreed, it was not as good as GTA3 but on the other hand it was not a bad game. Certainly not bad enough to say that it crashed.

GTA VC was a better game than GTA3 for me. Because GTA3 didnt have bikes, while GTA VC introduced bikes which i loved about it. i agree with ea cricket 2005 it sucks . i still like cricket 2000 my record, 20 overs 541 runs, sachin 300 runs. i was playing it like an arcade game.

EE1 was bad but EE2 is gr8. it helped sierra to take some ideas from the AGE series of microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom