Games releasing in May 2011

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am just hoping it will come out with all DX11 glory. Codemasters had got a year to refine it. DX11 effects in Dirt2 is pretty subtle, although it do make a difference. Hope this time around there will be more differences to spot against DX9/10.

gameranand

Living to Play
Skud said:
DX11 effects in Dirt2 is pretty subtle, although it do make a difference. Hope this time around there will be more differences to spot against DX9/10.
Well you know changes can only be recognized if you want to recognize. I spotted changes between DX9 and DX11 version of Dirt 2 easily I mean game looks much better than DX9 in DX11.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Changes were there. I am only saying that may be this time it will be even better. Water, for example, was colorless particularly during splashes in Dirt 2, when it should be muddy and colored.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
1 game that i am waiting since a few years, should get released before June (if they don't delay it as always & i wish its May): Postal III. but i fear this one not coming so soon.

gameranand

Living to Play
Skud said:
Changes were there. I am only saying that may be this time it will be even better.
Oh a misunderstanding. I thought that you didn't noticed the difference between DX9 and DX11.

Top Bottom